Reviews for Teach Me, Sensei!
tunescar17 chapter 5 . 8/27
I love this story it made me laugh more in one day than I have in almost a month. And I love you're other story's too.
the yaoi writer chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Good fic
JIMIRMA chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
HOT HOT the Sensei X Naruto ! I never read this type of story before, so thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
lol! love it! this story was so hot!
ytygr chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
The Pervy Foursome!
gabrielle673 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I really loved this story and found your narrator bit about Ebisu outrageously funny you are a brilliant righter and this is the first time I have read a story with more than one partner and you have made me want to find more to read. :D keep up the good work and looking forward to read more of your stories .
kirara the great chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
best story ever
mandaree1 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Love it!
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Gorgeous! Wonderful. Sensational Yaoi!
iluvmyyaoi chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
O.M.F.G. . . . .WRITTEN O_O Kyaaaa! I think i might die from blood lose! /
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Siboo33 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I thought that this story was really original, and I really liked it. Too bad it's over :( but now I can move on to some of your other fics. Nice job!
silverkitsunepup chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
oh... my... god... I think I love you, it was so AWESOME! KYAAAAAAAAAAH / *starts fangirling in a corner*
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG! I I love your disclaimer ! that's 's definitely an ultimate UKE. i never see him as a seme.

if i were kishimoto sensei,i'm gonna make naru*ahem* every guy's uke:-)
RosieVIII chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
holys cows, i loved the frreakin story!the smex, ohh-m-geee i loved it! - insta fav. i read all the chappys atleast twice XD ima prev :I and i luv the ending XD yesh learn irukas awesome ways... :3