Reviews for Stacked Against
Faile Aybara chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was extremely well writen! i think you captured all the characters perfectly and this is exactly what Ron would be thinking! Keep up the great work!
femmenerd chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is very sweet!
sahvah chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
*lets out a rather undignified squeal* That was SO well written. Ron very in character, nervous, stumbling, and absolutely adorable, and Hermione just finding herself in it. And Remus and Tonks in their whole amusedness as well. as usual, perfection! I'd say write more but i'm altogether green of envy at the amount you've written. Oh if only I had such discipline when procrastinating!
crazedreader chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This is really good!
ElizaHPFAN chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
YEah! Ron gets the girl! Remus/Tonks fluff! Yeah! Yeah! YEah! Keep writing, and I'll take Percy Weasley please! -ElizaHPFAN
Calyndra chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Sugared almonds have nothing on that.

That was an adorable little story. I love every bit of it, from Tonks dropping bottles to Hermione kissing Ron back.

Very cute.

~Caly
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very coolio. I liked it a lot. D
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I'm thinking youre probably getting sick of me and my reviews but this was so cute! I love Ron and Hermione, and Ron's "well, tomorrow we could be dead" excuse, it was great and so was Hermione's answer! If only this had really happened and they had gotten together sooner in book 7, but at least you were pretty close, about Ron asking her to dance. Great job!

Oh, and I loved Tonks' answer to Ron, about her going out with him if he asked her now. )
TruthFreedomBeautyLove chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
ah, my two fav hp couples.

brilliant, perfect, so them.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Oh wow, this is so awesome D

I like the idea of Ron asking Lupin and Tonks for advice-its very fitting. Not to mentioin the ending was adorable.

Oh, and this line?

"...do werewolves get kinky around the time of the full moon..."

Had me on a laughing high for a while with that, hahaha.
Pheo chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
LOVE this. Love all of it but especially Remus's "Wotcher," Tonks's "If I was me and you asked me out I’d probably say yes... You’re a fine looking fella," and most of all, "would he be able to live with himself if he died and she didn’t know?" Perfect Ron Weasley logic! Really wonderfully done. :)
Imp chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Rather a neat fic, all around. Honestly, I enjoyed it - you got Ron's voice down flat; though Lupin sounded a bit - well, it may have been his syntax. Though I loved his attempt at 'whotcher'. _

It might be more amusing if you described Hermione getting automatically furious, and then realising she's not actually furious about it. But on the whole, I can't nitpick. Bloody good.

IMP
LBJ equals life chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
aww! Ron was so cute when he was nervous!
Chance2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Aww, so lovely! That's exactly how Ron and Hermione should finally get together. :D
freakinwinky chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This was such a sweet perfect little fic. It's not everyone who can do Ron/Hermione right. (It's why I don't often read the pairing in fanfic, even though it's my second favorite in the book). But here everyone is so completely in character that it works perfectly. Great job!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »