Reviews for Stacked Against
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Ooh you know how to get at my weaknesses. Great story. I really enjoyed it.

Jousting Elf with a Sabre
Mooncheese chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh my GOD! THAT WAS QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ EVER.

I was actually squeaking with happiness at the end. It was quite possibly the most realistic and yet romantic thing I've ever read. Ever.

I loved it so much.

It was just so, so SO perfect.

*dies happily*
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Simply smashing. :D

It's lovely to think of Ron finally acting, instead of just arguing, excellent!
wandless2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Yay! That was so pretty and happy. It was really good, one of your best one shots so far I'd say.
raykoRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
a sweet combo of couples, nice job.

-rayko
lizlovegood12 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
lovely! I enjoyed them too! he is some kind of fool... but you know they should be together... i hope they could find their time to make it happen... well Jo should make it happen... bye! see you soon!
peachpaige chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This is perfect.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
ok, now I'm not normally a HG/RW shipper- but this was just... ADORABLE! going in favs!
JaneRain chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
E! That was marvelous! I used to read R/H a lot but then quit for some reason. I think I got too caught up in R/T and other fandoms. I really enjoyed getting my two favorite Harry Potter pairings in one story. You may have inspired me to get back to R/H too!
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Haha, I love her answer. And the rest as well. Happy Easter!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Great story!
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Lovely! I hardly ever read Ron/Hermione. Not because I dont like the pairing, but they have just been so obvious for so long that they arent as interesting as say Remus/Tonks or Albus/Minerva. lol But you still did a fantastic job!
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aw!

I'm not a Hermione/Ron shipper, but I loved this story. I loved Remus' "help" and Tonks dropping the butterbeer.

I SUPPOSE if Hermione has to be with Ron... This was a great story. I loved Ron's tentativeness and his maturity. It's rare to read that in a work. Hermione was perfect - her realization of what Ron was trying to say... I loved it. Great work! ~Lone Butterfly
Laseri chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I've been reading through all your stuff since your last posting but one, and I have to say-freakin' mind-blowing, you write so beautifully I can't figure out why you aren't a published author! I must confess to having a soft spot for our dear Remus, too. The Werewolf Who Stole Christmas has got to be my favourite Remus/Tonks fic of all time.

...Anyway, stalking aside, I liked this one too, everyone is so in character-it's not often you see Ron done so well. And if something like this scene doesn't crop up in book 7 I will be sorely disappointed :P

Keep up the fantastic work!

-laseri
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wow! You never cease to amaze me! Congrats on another phenomenal fanfic. D And it's too bad about the plot bunnies, but if you have time later, you'd better let me know, OK?

It was so cool how Remus and Tonks are giving Ron relationship advice. They're going to make wonderful parents if they survive Book 7 (which they'd better do, or else I'll hunt down JKR and kill her, lol). And Ron and Hermione finally getting together was just too cute for words. Ron/Hermione is my second favorite ship after Remus/Tonks.

Kudos to Ron for taking a risk; risk-taking is very stressful, but there's nothing like taking a big risk and then having it pay off, like it did for Ron. ;)

I hope this review is good enough to earn me some creme eggs from Remus.

~Lupy