Reviews for You Come Here Often?
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Omigosh! Beautiful story! :)
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Pretty awesome. I like how Kate keeps her slightly evil side, even in Heaven. If that's not sacrilegious of me.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Nice story but I don't have it in my head that she's dead. paula not Kate because the bomb wasn't really strong but I also liked her :d.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very sweet. I teared up a little. :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This was totally cute. I'm just a tad disappointed Kate only talked about Tony. I would have liked to have heard her take on Ziva, for instance, and on Jenny Shepherd.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Kinda cute, in a way.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Sweet story. I like the very end.
pari106 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
How sweet :D I love the women's connection through Tony. Great idea!
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow, this was incredible!

Truly moving, gosh, I have tears in my eyes.

I love how you described your own 'life after death' scenario. I haven't seen the episode where Paula dies, so some of the references might be a bit lost on me.

This was really touching and one for my favourites XD
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh, my..., crap, you made me cry! I was fine, I thought the story was really a nice way to end the ep because I was a little pissed that they killed Paula, but I was *fine* and then you had to bring Kelly and Shannon into it. Really, really nice!
celestial1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh, so many dead people here on NCIS. This is a nice twist on it: Dead Kate and Dead Paula hanging out in heaven. I'm glad you threw Pacci in there too; I'm sure Paula appreciated the familiar face. The story almost gets bogged down with specifics but I really, REALLY like the idea of Tony being spared from the plague on behalf of someone whom he'd tried to save in Baltimore.

I wonder what Kate would talk about with Shannon and Kelly.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Nice job!

I'll echo what a lot of others have said in regards to the death of Agent Cassidy; namely that it was shocking and totally unexpected.

I like the 'light' tone to this, and you gave a very sweet explanation as to why Paula saw her team right before the bomb blew.

Also nice that Kate showed up to help ease Paula into her new surroundings. You were cryptic enough about the 'details' and what would be 'explained later' without seeming like you were totally skirting the issue that Paula is dead and moving on to Heaven. (I mean, really, those of us here on earth don't know what it's actually going to be like 'til we get there, anyway!)

All-in-all, a sweet tribute to Agent Paula Cassidy and the episode. We'll miss her banter with Tony on NCIS for sure. Now, if only the writers of the show wrote it that she didn't jump since she wasn't 'supposed to'...
bethellie chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Ahh yes, the old heaven ploy. I liked that Pacci showed up, that was good. The idea that Paula wasn't meant to die, well...not too sure about that, I mean...kind of takes away from her being a bit of a hero and makes her look like a bit of an idiot, lol.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Hadn't seen the ep but decided to read this anyway. Nicely written and liked the idea that Puaula wasn't supposed to jump.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I like the story arc that Paula wasn't supposed to jump.. also that Kate meet iup with the rest of Gibb's family.