Reviews for Destiny
neonkoi chapter 25 . 2/20
Please update! This is seriously to amazing to discontinue.. hope your alright..
JazzMazz22 chapter 25 . 2/5
I really like your take on the story :) Please update soon
sweet little cookie chapter 25 . 1/18
Please please please update. I know it's been years since. But I had a craving for HMC fanfics and this one caught my attention. I really like it.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
I love this story. Oh how I wish you would update and soon.
guest9937 chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
Hey this is a really great version of the story, its sad that you haven't finished it so please finish it!
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
I think the interview went well. I've read A Woman True and Fair and I since the interview chapter there didn't contain the actual interview, I think you still did a good job of creating your own scene with Mrs. Penstemmon. Also, I felt that the relationship between Howl and Mrs. P is rather less 'severe' than the one in AWTaF. Howl's still teasing MR.s P in yours but he wouldn't dare do that in AWTaF. Don't worry about following A Woman True and Fair too closely, I think you just borrowed enough but not too much.
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
LoL, I feel this was mroe of a filler chapter but I liked it just the same. What would the Witch's curse do to Howl? He said if he can't break it it'll kill him but what is it doing to him while he's under it?
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
This is the saddest chapter so far. I like how fast paced this story's going!
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Siberia! LoL Serves them right. Uh oh, Sophie needs to tell him about those two women, ASAP! I wonder if Howl would remember to change their outfts to suit our world.
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Poor Sophie. I'd be frightened to death too! Whoa, that was very strange for those two ladies to just mention that they were looking for Howl. I wonder what's in or with the magic hanky?
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Sophie got her first clue! I'm glad Sophie's resisting Howl. I don't like those fics where Sophie becomes irrational or besotted with the Wizard after just living with him for a very short time.
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Oh ho! That was quite an interesting chapter. Uh oh, she might be next, huh? I wonder what it is that will set her apart from the other girl he went after? It can't be her stubbornness because in the book Lettie wouldn't give him the time of day at first so they're the same in that sense...
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I like how you have Sophie covering all the bases. She thinks of the possible results of her actions and acts on them. I really enjoyed her punching Howl. Good job on maintaining her curious nature, not to mention her assertiveness with Howl and Calcifer
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I forgot to mention this for my comments for the previous chapter but I liked that Howl told Sophie about her gift.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I'm enjoying this fic. I love that it's based on two favorite books of mine!