Reviews for I know your plan
shadow hedgie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwgreattttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttt storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy!1111111111111111111111111111 111
ChloeBewr chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I cannot express what emotions I feel about for this story in mere words, but I shall try.

Ahem...

I LOOOOOOOOOVVVEEDDDD IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!
OMG AMAZING chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
o.o I LOOOOVE your story!
Loveless chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Yeah Dib you know you love him haha good story really good
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
i was listening to broken on repeat when i started reading the first chapter!

wow, thats crazy, that song goes SO PERFECTLY with SO MANY ZaDR fics that its not even remotley funny...

and i LOVE this story nearly as much as i love that song. The grammatical errors definatley weren't my favorite part (that would probabley be when Dib asks Zim not to hate him. i mean, how sweet is that?) but i lived.
940455 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
D'aw, I know this is an old fic, but it's so cute :3
longgnol chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
how sweete! the hate scene freaked me out, but i love the ending. i thought that dib would be seme though.
Nobody McNo-one chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
AW!

i listened to broken, and yes, i almost cried.

great story!
Nobody McNo-one chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
NYA! you write like me, nice and angsty. tears are welling up in my eyes. nice jobb! I LOVE THE STORY!
Nobody McNo-one chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
lol. this is very cute!
Nobody McNo-one chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw... i like!
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Aw, such a sweet ending. Good job, it tugged at my heartstrings.
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Aww I lovde this story soo much! Mega-cuteness, with a touch of angst, just the way I like it.
Adeptis chapter 4 . 5/19/2007