Reviews for Just the Tip of the Iceberg
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This story is really good. It must have been really hard to write though considering the topic.
awesomenerd95 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
No end please continue. I realize this story is personile for you because of ur experencies so thank you for sharing I'm really enjoying ur story one thing about being in character it no big deal I'm just a little anual some times I don't think Wilson would ever use the the phrase man lol sorry besides that wonderfull pls continue ps it would be interesting if he had a flash back in front of his team ilove when there involved
Lila chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I know you're expecting praise. But everything seemed a little rushed, like you didn't do any editing...a person that's been raped probably doesn't just tell someone randomly. It takes counseling, encouragement. Usually the person figures it out by themselves.

Sorry, that's just what I think.
Lord Jashin Follower chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
omg, I am about to start crying right now. poor House. don't end it now! it's just getting to the good part!
ManaMadeleine chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Brilliant...just...brilliant! You grabbed the characters, and shook em, and forced words in their throats...and kept everybody in character at the same time! I loved the “Captain the hurt radar is picking up something! Hurt person at 10 o’clock!”

Such a House thing to say! Please update! I wanna read more!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I like it so far! Love House-Drama! Keep Going!
yellowNight chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
omg that was so perfect. I love the short and sweet ones!
callietitan chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
YES! MUY BIEN! SUPERB! BRAVO! DAMN i loved this chappie. great ending, but if you wanna go on i wouldn't be opposed to that either!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
That was good whether you continue it or stop right here it can work either way
angela1830 chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
MORE, MORE, MORE! Pretty please!
anon chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
no! don't end it! please?
medicgirl chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
You continued with it! YAY! There aren't really any words to tell you how well done this was! Wonderful. And Wilson was considering murder! I hadn't seen 'Daddy's Boy' When I reviewed the first chapter, so I didn't know Wilson made House see his dad, but now that I have, it fits perfectly. I would love to read more, but if you choose to end it here, it's a great ending.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Yes! I didn't realize you would write more. I was so surprised when i saw it. I was like "hey haven't I seen that before?" Me so happy. :) I love you and your fic. So wonderful...
KylaRyan chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Could you write more? Please?

Kyla Ryan House
Emi1988 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
There HAS to be more than that...update soon!