Reviews for Mysteries Revealed
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
hohohohoho was that some frankyxrobin in there i see. (checks tag and sees romance) HA!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
nakamaship aside from luffy, nami, zoro, usopp and sanji are rare. this one is really good.
Tigress of India chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Ohmagoodness this made me squee aloud from the cuteness!
Galleta chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Ah! I know that in your stories the MerryShip only involves the first 5, the "Fantastic 5"...

It was kind of sad that the last 3 couldnt take part of that "love". But I have the feeling that it wouldnt work well...

But now you open a new posibility for them, the last 3. And I liked it. You really must have to continue this one. We need to find out Robin's and Franky's points of view.

Thanks for sharing
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Aw~! That was sweet! Nice job! I love your descriptions of Franky as a 'large abnormality who didn’t have a pattern.' XD
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
"And he would find out eventually, he was certain, even though Franky was one large abnormality who didn’t have a pattern."

THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC THAT EVER WAS, AND TOTALLY HOW I ENVISIONED IT lablfskjfgurglegurgle

Oh my GOD this is BRILLIANCE. I love how you write Chopper's mind - I just love how damn methodical and CUTE HE IS. Oh Franky you are in for somethin' HILARIOUS.

I LOVE YOU. *is in the throes of deep giggle*
Carnival-Flux chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
W00tness! I love Nakamaship! Great story!
4getregret chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Kawaii! Very fluffy and cute. It's true, Franky is a mystery...

I'm expecting to see more great work from you!