Reviews for Wedding Night
jfg207 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
After this story how about adventures of the newlyweds and deeper passion after every adventure?

Liza15 chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Max and Logan are is so sweet couples.I hope they will have children in one

Keep update soon
Solanacea chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
*Sigh* That was so sweet. I love you idea to describe their wedding night from both their perspectives! Let us have more of that!
artemys chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
love the way you got into both of their heads. . . Logan & Max-that's the way it should be!
artemys chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
**sniff** jeez, that was really lovely-just like they are.
Christy chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
I love it..I almosted started to cry it was soooo have to write more like the morning after the wedding night...PLEASE think about it.
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
Reading from both perspectives beats third person hands down. It gives you so much more insight into characters feelings, thoughts and actions.

Your portayal of Max shows the inner person. The sweet and giving.

It's all good.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
That was so beautiful.

It's sweet that you made her character more affectionate. She never did seem to understand his valurability. His fear that she would leave him and never return.

It seems that these two's alter egos did a similar thing in reality. I read a comment that Jess said.

The Valentine's Day before he proposed he hired out a really nice hotel room and filled it with flowers and ordered dinner. Sounds wonderful doesn't. :o)
Amy Lock chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
You never fail to amaze me. I've seen you work wonders with other stories, but this one is a little different, b/c it didn't really happen, so it would have been harder to write. But once again, amazing job. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I can feel the love between them, and that's what makes you such a powerful writer.
Libazeth chapter 2 . 7/20/2001
Good stories, but I think it would be better if you could make them a little more different. Ya know, put in some feelings from each perspective. But all in all, good stories.
Seer chapter 2 . 7/20/2001
Well, they were both nice stories (Wedding day, Wedding night), but you seemed to have simply cut and pasted more than half of the story between the two chaps. I don't know about everyone else, but I find it rather boring. When I go to write the same scene from a different point of view, I go read the whole section from the first person, and then close that document, and then I rewrite the section from as much as I can remember from the first point of view. As a result, I never get the phrasing of the conversation exactly the same, but that is a good thing! It proves that the two chars aren't using a combined memory, and have their own minds altering the facts of what actually happened. Well, we all tell our stories in our own way, Feel free to ignore this review. for the record, the stories were very sweet, and beautiful as well. They give you the hope that you might find someone to love you as much. I hope you write more.
Kyre chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Ahhhhh! Yes, my shipper heart is happy indeed. :)
TubaPrincess chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
That was as beautiful as the day! I really like the interaction between the two of them. I like your portrayal of how much they love each other. :)
Carolyn chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
Thanks for chapt 2! So beautiful. You're so talented! Please keep on writing. I'll always read your work.
angel gurl chapter 2 . 7/12/2001
Such a sweet story! You displayed their love for each other very well :)