Reviews for Your Angels
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I don't think it was that angsty. Just angsty enough. _
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh wow. That had so much blood and fluff, i choked to death. loved it though
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Omfg, I love it! You are awesome! I love tendershipping and ryou and bakura. That story almost made me cry.
SilverCloud234 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
this had a nice ending even if they both died. the last fic i read that had ryuo killing himself ended with bakura not caring. i like this story alot.
ani chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
you're the first one i've seen that covering the whole 'if you die, i die' aspect. i mean duh, two halves of the same soul, whad'ya expect, right?

the email just cracked me up too!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
shit you have mastered angst!
FreshFish chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
aw, sad but good too. At least they are happy together. :)
CursedDaughter of Quizilla.com chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was really great! It was really nice...but who in their right mind would CHOOSE morning sickness?
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Awe! That was really cute and sad at the same time! I'm glad they got to be together, but it's too bad not on earth. I also found it really funny. XD I love how Bakura addresses Yami.
kanichiwa bitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
It was a good and sweet story. Ryou got pregnent *snigger*, very funny concept. Good work D
emoyaoi69 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
*cry*this so beautiful.

its one of my all time favorite storys.

i just LOVE tendershipping and you should totally do a sequel.

BakuraxRyou is the most beautiful couple ever
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i'm fuckin crieing right now! don't write any dead thing enymore pleeze? it's ripping my hart out! but it's a good story! keep it up
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Well.. It was kinda angsty in the begining... But the e-mail... So sweet!*teary eyes* a baby...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Angsty? I think sweet, adorable, and sometimes a bit sad is closer to the mark ... at least they got together in the end ... Brilliant job! :D
Rannaty chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
0.0 I'm not completely sure what to think of this... It wasn't bad or anything like that just... It just made me feel sad and bad but sort of happy and "aww" at the same time 0.o The bloody "Marry me" and "I do" was incredibly sweet somehow.