Reviews for The One In The Middle
Galadel chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is an interesting premise, but you have made the characters so OOC, it's just too much to stomach. I know you gave a warning, but your story seems to be something maybe that happened in your life that you took, renamed the characters after Elrond and his children, and posted here. It's so far from how these elves would act, that it's original, not fan fiction.

Never, ever, would Elrohir say the words "I hate you" to his twin. Tolkien made very clear that they were always seen in the company of one another, always respectful of their father and each other. And they fostered Estel with much love, so him ganging up on Elrohir with Elladan is just too unbelievable. And Elrond? There is not even a trace of anything that actually resembles him to Tolkien's character.

I suggest taking this down, changing the names, and putting it on Fiction Press. You are simply writing an original piece of fiction using Tolkien's names.

-Gal
mineandminealone chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
omg! this is so good!

i'm so sorry i haven't reviewd in a really long time. i've been SOO busy!

this is awesome (just like all your other stuff) keep it up! )
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Yikes!I just hope that it won't be too late to look for Elrohir.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Aw, poor little Elrohir! Update soon please mellon nin. Arodiel
SadieSil chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
poor Elrohir. It's bad to be the one in the middle... Hope Elrond and the boys find him and make him see he is loved. Thanks for sharing this lovely chapter.
elvenlover chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
i like it and i am eager to know what all happens,so PLEASE PLEASE write some more. i have always liked the twins a lot.
kisstheraingirl12489 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Good idea and plot, except for the story's form. You should make paragraphs instead of writing it like a Shakesperean poem or something. That was really distracting. It seemed to lack emotion from anyone too.. You really didn't sympathize with Elrohir when he was running away. How old are they? 10 or 100. By all means, please keep writing this. This is a very intriguing idea. This isn't a flame, I'd just like to see a really awsome idea built upon. )
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh no!What Elrohir did was away doesn't solve anything.
twentyonenine chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
good start

((:
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wow! I loved the prologue, and I enjoyed reading it! Please update when possible! It's off to a great start, and I want to know what happens next!
SadieSil chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Oh, my. Hope this story doesn't have a sad end.

Thanks a lot.