Reviews for He Defines Me
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Are you going to finish this story or will you allow for somebody to adopt it and have it continue on?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Good keep it up
Cynical0range chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHAT HAPPENED?! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! it's been almost 5 years T.T please update soon.
guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
hi I was wondering if you would make more chapters of harry and voldemort when harry was younger? those ones really turn me on.
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
s
BrittanyChayanne chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
will this actually be continued? because it's amazing
BlackNoSugarh chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
It was a great story up to this point :) I'd be delighted to read more but... Well, thanks for writing this far! I'll be sure to stalk your profile for more stories in the near future!
otaco chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
WHERE IS VOLDY?

LOL, please continue! Thankies! :)
madxhatter chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
I just refound this fic and remember how much I enjoyed it! Though I'm really sad that you seem to abandoned it just as it was getting really good!
musme chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I like it!
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
love the story! i cant wait to find out what happens next. plz update soon
Dragonanzar chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
Interesting story. It must be hard to write; everything that we take for granted has to be challenged, every assumption changed. That Voldemort is evil is no question, but whether it is better to leave someone so brainwashed in their situation is a different. Would Harry be happier if he went back to Voldemort, never knowing what he loses, or would he be happier learning that the man who raised him is evil even though it means he gains true love? Please don't abandon this story; it's really fascinating and different from other stories I have read.
IchigoPudding chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Aaaawww, so so cute :(

Continue sooo? :)
IchigoPudding chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Aaaww :(
IchigoPudding chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Meh, Sevvie ish better :)