Reviews for Child's Play
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod feels feels crying goodbye world
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is one of the saddest fanfics that I have ever read. Wow, I liked it though.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh, oh, oh... I'm crying, and I can't blame myself at all. This is a tragically beautiful, heartbreaking masterpiece. I could feel John's despair and overwhelming love for Remus in every word, and Remus himself was so sweet and young that I couldn't help but cry for the both of them. Wonderful work.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
...I cried, thank you. My mom is sitting right there and I cried! DX ~flail~

nee~ poor little Remus
beatlesgurl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww! I started crying while Remus was counting.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Fuck. Ing. Hell.

This is really, really good. I love how Remus is very innocent throughout the fic, thinking he's just playing hide-and-seek, but it's something much more sinister.

This is achingly beautiful, and your portrayal of John is masterful.

-Kayla
maraudering chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ahh D: I'm crying. This is so sad, but so beautiful and brilliant. Awesome job.
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Cry much. This is sweet.
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
If I cried during literature I'd be sobbing now. This is so touching... what can a parent do when they cannot take away their child's pain?
A Lonely Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Oh, another angst one!

Well...sad fic. Whatever. :)

So very cute! I wanna remus-plushie. :(

Sorry. xD

I LOVED it! :)
LadySyren chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*sniffles* it's very good, very sad. poor john and of course poor moony.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is very...heartbreaking is the right word. It was so well written, and I feel for Remus and his father. Just...fantastic.
Casey Jewels chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That would be a hard thing for a parent to have to deal with. You handled this really well.
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I don't know why. It just... I'm just.. ergh. giving you another fave! I LOVE this story. While reading it I found myself shivered. The 'feeling' of the story is very strong. Claps claps and faves for you. :)
Scision chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
aw ; ; ek poor remus D8 i liked the idea of the hide and seek thing and gwah it was just really sad. i also like the last line to wrap the whole thing up. nice job [: