Reviews for Don't Look Back
afickleflakes chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
oh, what I thought?

I wasn't thinking anything. I was too busy trying to handle all these feels.

;A;

you're killing me over here.

great job. (Y)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was cool

I liked it

Kisses and see ya next fanfic o/

Rosetta
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I loved this! I think this is my second time reading it, but I can't remember if I've already reviewed. This was a great collection of angsty moments with the boys. I especially loved the biker fight. Great amounts of hurt and drama and angst...and humor. :) You've done a really nice job writing out these scenes, even the flashback to childhood.
jp123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
nice story

thanks
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
So much angst in poor Dean's life, all the stuff he has to go through. Just makes ya love him more. Anyway I definitely enjoyed it, although I am surprised that, that was the end. :)
loriimonsterr chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
omfg this was AWESOME.

my stomach was in knots. very emotional i totally loved it. i shall reread this many times. :)
DamaDeHonor chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
wow, definitely a lot of hurt!dean. Great story, especially the way you built it up until the last confession. (not sure if that makes sense)-; Even after having watched that scene more than once, it still gets me. ;_; poor Dean, poor Sam. -sigh-
Freya chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love the angst so dearly! *putting you on favorite authors and author alert so that she doesn't miss any of your stories*
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
WOW! That was so good! You really have Dean's character down! I would love it if you wrote more stories! Well done!

-Marvin
Intex chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was great!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was really good! I especially liked this:

Why are you slumped?” Dean asked ... “’Cause my knee hurts like hell, my ribs ache and it’s hard to see you all the way down there from all the way up here.” Sam muttered and smiled.

I'd enjoy reading more of any of the flashbacks if you felt like writing them:)

Thanks for the story,

Kelly
Lilly B chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
this was a really awesome story! i loved the emotion that you put into it and i think it was written really well. it would be great to read some of the back stories created by this fic...i'm always a sucker for dean angst...hehe! great job!
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Cool! I liked it!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow, really terrific! Great job on the flashbacks & the use of John and Mary to help Dean through his pain. Oh my... you tortured our poor boys so much that I was almost in pain myself. Thanks for including those much awaited for chick-flick moments without it feeling too "chick-flicky" as well as a couple of hugs. The reveal of the secret just fit in so beautifully even though I almost didn't want it to end...I just wanted to experience more. Great job on this all around!
SVOC Luva chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This fic was so fucking awesome! I loved this so much! I'm practically speechless! All I can say right now was that this was amazing, so fucking amazing!

Alaina