Reviews for Thanks For the Memories
Danielle-By-Many-Names chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
aw! thats so precious! if only emmett and rosalie were doing the same thing, then they would tell bella nd edward, and the weight of the world would be lifted off their shoulders. oh well, please update soon!
japhY chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
ah... what happens then? hahahahah cant wait!
watermelonflavored chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
haha love every word of it except that they broke up. update again soon! it was an enticing story :D
ObsessedFan16 chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
WHAT THE HELL? AHG! NO! WHY? *Sniffle* Edward and Bella just... up and broke up? RIGHT after they were... erm... for lack of a better term... 'doing it'? EEK! Poor them! Tomorrow (for them) is going to be hellish... especially cuz they have a lot of classes together and have to be LAB PARTNERS...! .( Can you PLEASE make him apologize or something? It's not cool that that happened... not cool at all... Oh! Will there be something going on with Emmett and Rosalie, too? Like they are doing the same things as Edward and Bella or something...? That would kinda make sense... I don't see Rose as a really commited person. But Edward and Bella NEED TO get together again! It's not right to make them do... that... and then sort of break up... But on the bright side, you are a very exceptional writer! Please continue; I can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue on!

Kaylyn AKA ObsessedFan16 _
singerqueen2000 chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Hey, are you going to update your story at all? It's pretty good so far, and it's sad for the story when you don't finish it, so I think you should! Update PLEASE?

Happy writing!
junayd chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
nice
scenezz chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
please update soon!
Make A Choice chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
please update! VERY VERY SOON! :)
bellaandjake4ever chapter 11 . 10/23/2007
umm are you going to update any time soon? 'cause i think you should this is a really great story!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
I love your story. It's really good. Update soon please. :)
iheartreading chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
great story!

update soon!
missywill chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
ow!

LOVE THIS STORY!

BEST one that I have read in awhile!

Though I feel really bad for the situation that Edward and Bella's stuck in right now :(...and I also feel bad for Rose and Emm :( I think that to save 4 hearts well...in a way lol is to have Emm and Rose also seeing each other behind Edward and Bella's back as well?-lol-Just a thought but I think that what your doing now with your story is awesome!

Keep up the good work!

trina*
Querida101 chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
OMG no how could you? They better get toghether in the end or i'll hunt u down(kidding about the hunting or am I? LOL). UPDATE ASAP!
BronzeStorm chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
I am absolutely in love with this story and anxious to see what happens next. Please please please update soon.
bella chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
i luv this fic hurry up and update!