Reviews for Thanks For the Memories
760 chapter 11 . 7/17/2007
This kind of made me laugh with the whole sleeping together and then breaking up soon after. Anyways, update soon!

The REAL Alice Cullen *_*
idle.nights chapter 11 . 7/17/2007
Update soon! I'm dying to see what's going to happen next :]
jhharp chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
please continue...
Edward4ever1992 chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
Make Bella pregnant! :D! Love you story UPDATE ASAP!
blackirises chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
GOD job with the argument! im impressed that you managed to do it and keep it in charictor. it made me seriously sad though...even though that was one of the things i thought you might do...

You're gonna have jessica figure it out and tell someone, aren't you? hehe. good foreshadowing.

~Poe
MartaSwan chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
oh poor bella, but edward is way too much insecure about seems that he's just playing with bella and rosalie ...like he wants 2 girls but doesn't want to give up either of them

update soon!

baci

marta
wretched witch chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
Oh my...! NOO! Shit! Update soon!

Yours, gabby
bent05 chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
o, I loved it. Your ending totally did NOT suck, I really liked it alot and it had so much drama. I love edwards and bellas fight because not many authors write stories where they fight. So anyways I hope you keep on writing because your writing is awesome, wo!:D
Nonica chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
You did a good job with that...scene because you weren't too descriptive, but we got the picture.

I'm mad at Edward (though I still love him of course)! He needs to dump Rosalie. I mean he asks Bella if she loves him, doesn't say it back, and wants her to break up with Emmett when he won't break up with Rosalie. What good would it do him if Bella is single when he's not? The nerve of him...

As sad as the end of this chapter was, I think you did a great job with it. The emotion was so real. "I think you just did." That made me want to cry.

Please update soon, I have to know what's going to happen. D
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
I LOVE that chapter! Please I DONT WANT EDWARD TO BE GONE I LOVE HIM! Or, if Bella doesnt want him...then I will ;)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON SOON SOON!

XO
headovermyheels chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
I loved this chapter, update soon :)
The Greeter of Darkness chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Well I'm happy to oblige the 'poor writer' with a review. -laughs in background- This was an interesting chapter. I personally think that it was a good ending because now when she sees him again at school, it's probably going to be a bit embarrassing, maybe some anger, angst, the whole shebang. Plus, how will she feel being around Emmett after what happened in this chapter? Lol. Update soon!

Amenti
lildevil76 chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
holy shit.. wat if she gets pregnant? omg that would be bad especially if there kinda lk breaking up...wow that is gonna be awkard when they hafta work together and see eachother in school lol well update soon D
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
I can't believe that they broke up...and slept together in the SAME chapter! I mean really! What the friggin heck...oh well. Like right now I'm listening to this song, If you're not the one. And you know what it'slike kinda sadish, *tear*...and another *tear*. Ok I'm over it, i think vut still you better update soon!
r0b0tic vampir chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Wow! Awesome chapter, though I'm sad that Edward and Bella broke up (kind of). Though, I have to ask a question did Edward use protection? I'm not a pervert but I had to ask. And why can't Edward break up with Rosalie? Sigh. Please update soon, this is my favorite story. _
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »