Reviews for Thanks For the Memories
Jaden Ink chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
teehhe loved the chapter... edwards making me angry... just dump rosealie!
zesty cyanide chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
i thinkk.. bella should have been mad at edward for longerr.. not giving in so easily

well never miind. update soon!
SkyCullen chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
i really like it...lol...nice M rated part...lol..over all it was relaly good...does Emmett lie Rosalie and why can't Edward tell Rose that he wants to break up...i mean i understand it's not the easy...(I never done it before)...but doesn't he love Bella...ugh...oh well uodate soon...I have to update...(sigh)...oh, I'm thinking about writing another story...I started it yesterday...well bye bye...can't wait for the next update...lol
DMLefty chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Well, that was frickin amazing. I love that you have Edwaed asking if Bella is going to break up with Emmett, but he doesnt consider breaking up with Rose. I think it would be really funny if Rose and Emmett were doing something behind Edwards and Bellas back. I liked your lemon, it wasnt too lemony- just enough. Great job. PUT ANOTHER ONE OUT SOON!

~Lefty
Nerdywithoutacause chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
it didnt suck it was really good and sad all at once wel sad during the end well ipdate soon please.
bent05 chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Love the story. I might have one idea, it might be alittle lame but I really want to help u. Well you should have emmett going out with rose already. They could of said the where busy to edard and bella as an escuse to get away from them and hang out with each other instead. Ugh god I knew it was lame idea but if you like it you can use it. Well awesome story, bye and thanks!:D
The Greeter of Darkness chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
I would love to give you ideas, but then they would probably ruin your story. Haha. Besides, I think you will come up with the best possible. Update when your brain is working again! (that wasn't meant to be mean) :]

.:Amenti:.

P.S.

I love this story!
B3lly chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
okay so i have a few ideas so here goes.

-you could start to build a relationship between Rose and Emmett but ease into it

-you could have bella start to feel rejected by emmett if you chose number one so she goes to edward more

-you can have bella or edward which ever go over how they plan to brake the news to former partners

-have one couple fight take a break and lead on forth

-and last you can stick with writers block till somethig comes to you of course there is some one else all ready inspired you...which ever

always tripping and fainting

isabella

P.S: no need to use my name in the thing seeing that its already in there in a form...lol...hehehe
Edward4ever1992 chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
I HAVE AN IDEA! well I was thinking that you could first off all make a bit MORE fluff between Bella and Edward and then they go on a date and there they find Emmet with ROSALIE! And then yeah there could be a fight (that's not what I'd like though) Or they just talk and tell each other the truths.. How did you like the idea? Let me know ;)
wretched witch chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
Well, she needs to meet the family, so ALice-Bella conversation, Alice helps planning how to get Ed and Bella together, or rather how Bella/Edward should break up with Emmett/Rosalie. Emmett and Rose have to come together somehow...

Update soon!

Yours, gabby
luvthatvamp chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
hmm... well i think you could have bella and Edward catch Rosalie and Emmet at the fair too so that it's kinda like they were all cheating on eachother.
blackirises chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
well, now that their little 'affair' thingy has been going on for a while, i think you really need to either write about them getting caught, or bella has to tell emmett. or, i suppose there's always the third option...wondering what it is? are 'ya? are 'ya?

i was thinking, lovers spats are so cute, cause later they get to make up, so...edward asks, like last time, if she's gonna tell emmett, only this time bella asks if he's planning on telling rosalie. i think you can imagine an argument on your own...and then bella's all depressed (that should definately all be in her pov, if you were thinking about switching it around, cause when you switch it around in arguments like taht, its not as angsty cause the reader knows for SURE how both charictors feel. they aren't nervous with them) i personally think it would be cute if after that she saw edward at school with rosalie while she was with emmett and kindof freaked out, and ran off and emmett followed her and she told him. edward would find out somehow...maybe when she skipps lunch or something because its so awkward, and breaks up with rosalie and they can be together and happy happyness! and we all know that emmett and rosalie like eachother in your story just like it twilight, so it would work out all around, and they'd still be friends and they all lived happily ever after!

of course, you could have litterally meant you were only having problems with the next chapter, and you know EXACTLY where everythings going and don't need any help, and this was totally wasted, but if that's the case, my advice would be to just go straight to whatever amazing plot idea you have. :)

~poe
J.ShellyReed chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
I think you should do a little in Emmets POV and have him and Rose feel the same conection that Edward and Bella feel so she doesn't feel so bad in the end. But thats just my oppinion
lildevil76 chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
um..how bout later on emmett and rosalie fall for eachother and edward and bella catch them together n then their all scared of what edward and bella think but they just tell rose and emmett that they were cheating on them too so its not really their fault and their fine with it so edward and bella r together and rosalie and emmett r together and their all good but emmett still feels guilty and keeps getting bella to reasure him and they talk bout their relationship lk wat happened to us and then just figure out that they dont really love eachother like they use to but still love eachother like brother and sister. iunno im just thinking while im typing right now heh. well update asap )
Nonica chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
umm, i think there should be a scene where like emmett is kissing bella and edward gets jealous, so he kisses rosalie and then bella gets jealous. so then they're both kissing their bf or gf but they're looking at each other (at lunch). then the bell rings and they have to go to class together. a lot of tension. after school they decide they can't take it anymore and start kissing in public, they get caught, and then they have to explain to rosalie and emmett. that could actually be like two chapters, or one really long chapter. anyways, just an idea. feel free to use it or not, just as long as long update soon! D good luck.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »