Reviews for Thanks For the Memories
Jaden Ink chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
Well they are at an in town carnival... some one from school should see... and then tell everyone... then Emmett thinks its juat all rumors, and Rosalie is ... i don't know what she's like, but Edwards trying to convince her to be with her, but she feel's guilty for cheating on emmett so she keeps denying Edward... but he wont give up.
amanda is baked chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
well... in the last chapter I was thinking that Bella's parents had gone to the carnival too, and that they would run in with Bella and Edward, and... I also thought that Emmett and Rosalie were meeting each other too, cuz Rose went on a "Spur-of-the-moment shopping trip" and that they were there too... lol! that would be awkward! but you probably have no intention of Emmett doing something like that! but if you do... this is just what I THOUGHT was going to happen... so... _ if it helps any... your welcome! if not... lol! what ev!
colorsallaround chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
You could probably have Rosalie and Emmett get together just like Edward and Bella did and have them secretly meet and then have Bella and Edward find out! I dont know I don't have that so many ideas right now!
r0b0tic vampir chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
maybe you could make bella jealous by seeing edward and rosalie together. or you could make bella meet alice or you could let someone find out the truth about bella and edward. Just some ideas either way I hope you update soon.
Make A Choice chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Love the story! ! !
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
You are like the awsomest writer EVER! I love all your stories! YEAH! Please update soon.

Xo
Querida101 chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
That was awesome and I cant wait for more. So UPDATE ASAP!
Querida101 chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
Wait 4 it, Wait for it. WHO!(there we go its outa my system. WOW that was awesome(insert me screaming(lol)).I love it. I didnt even expect him to kiss her right there nd then. Come on he has a girlfriend. Or does he?(lol) I cant wait 2 keep on reading so cya until next chap!
Querida101 chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Aww it was short. Oh well I still have a lot 2 read. Wow Bella is really snappy now. sheesh what bit her ass? (lol) LOve it.
Querida101 chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Okay im back and ready to review more. So... I loved the chapter but I didnt like how Edward talked 2 Bella but she kinda deserved it since she was being all mean nd Rude. when he was only walking back 2 class since he also was in her chemistry wait 2 read more so bye
Querida101 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
OMG!. I am so sorry 4 not reading or reviewing ur story but I hadnt checked my mail in a long time so Im trying to catch up to all the updates and everything. So I like the chapter cant wait to keep on reading.
Fool's Ivory Wings chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
This was really good. But, um, I really like Emmett. He's one of my favorite characters. Could you please speed up their breakup and don't hurt him too bad!
Nonica chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
that was such a sweet moment. and edward's fright of amusement park rides is totally forgiven because he's so sweet and kind and perfect (like i said his only flaw is forgiven).

too bad they're both still with emmett and rosalie. that's kinda a problem...
blackirises chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
i love your story, and im loving the long chapters! they rock! and I've noticed you have good taste in music, too...

UPDATE SOON!

poe
DMLefty chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
I am so happy you got another chapter up! It was so awesome! I really think that Edward should tell Rose since hes bothering Bella about telling Emmett. But its sweet. They should really tell Rose and Emmett, maybe sit them both down and tell them at the same time.

Lefty