Reviews for Mustang Sammy
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 1/11
This was cute! My only thing I'd you have a repeated paragraph in the middle, but other than that it was good!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
1) Your sentence structure is fine-let it go; 2) Love the characters! They compliment the plot perfectly, the plot itself is wizard; 3) Honestly, there was one-I think you repeated yourself somewhere in the middle, about Danny's thoughts on Sam; 4) I'd say pretty real, in my honest amateur opinion and; 5) Ending has enough surprise, but not that it was completely unexpected.
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Very good
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I give a positive response to all five questions. I can see you did a lot of research (or not so much, if cars are your thing XD) and put a lot of effort into this amazing, fluffy one-shot. Fantastic job!

-Flight at Midnight
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Niiice :D I liked how this was carried out. Fortunatly I didn't find anything really wrong with this story. Maybe I a little more description would be nice? I don't know. It's your choice whether or not you'd like to follow it *shrugs* I liked this plot. Simple and unique :D
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Well done! I swear, you have a gift for DannyXSam fics.

Amazing work!

Kirby
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
if sam is against animal cruelty, why is she wearing a leather skirt? Sorry, that's just been bugging me, good fic, DS 4EVER!
Amy CrazyGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
These days it does seem like girls know more about cars than guys do...crazy. And how ‘bout those interrogation questions...I thought it was pretty good.

Sel
LvndrRsThrn chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This chapter has a good flow of words. Everything from question 2 to 5's answer is 'yes'. I really wish there was more to it, but the ending's fine as is if you don't want to work on it. Loved it! XD
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
DxS rules!

XD

I love canon. It makes the most sense to me.

Which is saying something, cause I really don't have that much experience with romance outside of comic books and cartoons. Which I now realize is awfully pitiful for a junior in high school.

Ugh.
Twinkie chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*pouts* *mummbles about stupid fanfiction people who won't let her get a account because she's 11* *relizes that what she's doing is getting typed*

I think you should make a sequel, and try to add a bit more to personality to Sam. Your really good.8D oh & did ya know you put "Whether he wanted to admit it or not, he had a few questions about the girl. He’d never seen her around school before, so was she a new student or what?" 0a?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO(... okay I'll stop)

Twinkie
anime-rose-123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
omg that was really good!
READER chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
thats it? seems there should be more it was a good chapter that should have alittle bit more to it
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This story was awesome. Very, very cute!:)

Keep writing!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is really cute. Would be neat if it was continued, but is extremely sweet as it stands right now.