Reviews for Hell Sharingan
mr.666 chapter 1 . 10/10
i hate hinata
hey can anyone write a fanfiction that is not a naruhina pairing
what the hell is this you keep leaving shit out like when did he get waits or when did he oderthat sword
divergentlover523 chapter 2 . 9/19
I just want to say that there was NEVER a Civilian Council in Naruto. Trust me, I forgot that there was never a Civilian Council because it all started with fanfiction. Just wanted to let you know that. I think this story is amazing despite the little errors, though.
divergentlover523 chapter 1 . 9/19
I think your exaggerating the villagers hate for Naruto. They were mainly only afraid of Naruto. If the villagers hated Naruto as much as you described them, then Naruto wouldn't want to be Hokage and he wouldn't be able to buy ramen. And Sakura never hated Naruto. And by the wave mission, she was starting to hate Nsruto less.
SilverMidnightWolf chapter 7 . 9/15
So far, the story is weak. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but it's my honest opinion. Not only does the shinigami show favoritism, he's also training Naruto when by universal law it's taboo in all religion. Then there's the weak ass crap about getting the first kill. You abandoned Naruto's personality and forced him to do something. Even after Naruto got his first kill you still destroyed Naruto's personality. Naruto would definitely hesitate to take a life no matter what and after he has kill he would feel guilt and remorse. Finally, the fuck is this crap on the lack of reactions?! Naruto comes back from the dead, no one freaks out. He gives half ass answers like the Kyuubi is training him, no freak out. Naruto tells Sarutobi that the shinigami is training him, no freak out.

Now, the good news is, I see potential in this story. It can still develop into something more so I'll keep reading.
J3T chapter 16 . 9/11
(・_・)(・_・)っ ( _ )
Zhelezo chapter 2 . 8/22
I love your story. Really i do. But for the love of shinigami, please never do the mask thing again.

I get it, it's an easy cliche. Make Naruto all smart and whatnot. But it's just sooooo out of character!
naruto kurama chapter 18 . 8/14
Please fix the mistakes with the Bijuu, I'll put down a list because its really annoying when I see someone that makes a fanfiction that isn't correct.

1) Shukaku is his actual name and is the 1 tailed demon tanuki.(his body is made of sand with blue vein like markings). He is in Gaara of the sand.
2) Matatabi, is her actual name and is the 2 tailed demon cat,(her body is blue fire with black swirls mixed in and a green and yellow eyes) She is in Yugito Nii of the cloud.
3) Isobu, is his actual name and is the 3 tailed demon turtle,(he has one eye that is seen clearly) He is in Yugura the Mizukage.
4) Son Goku is his actual name and he is the four tailed demon ape(red and cream in color). He is sealed into Roshi of the Stone.
5) Kokuo is her actual name and is the five tailed horse dolphin(the head of a dolphin with spike like protrusions from the head about 5 with five tails coming from the horse like body and she is white). She was sealed in Han of the stone.
6) Saiken is his actual name and he is the six tailed demon slug.(is a giant slug in the color of light purple with six tails) He is in the missing nin Utakata of the mist.
7) Chomei, he is the seven tailed demon beetle.(three wings seven tailes and it looks like he has a knights helmet on his head) He is sealed inside Fu of the waterfall.
8) Gyuki, he is the 8 tailed demon octopus bull.(he is brown in color with the upper half of a male bull((but the tip of "a" horn is sawed off)) and the lower half of an octopus). He is sealed in Killer Bee of the cloud brother of the Raikage A.
9) Kurama he is the nine tailed demon fox.(completely burnt orange in color with rabbit like ears, with nine long tails) He is sealed in Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze of the leaf.
Guess private liquor came off a little half cocked
18rLee chapter 29 . 6/1
sakura bashing too far ton it down a little thats just sad at how she thicks shes getting married every day
kitsunebi ryu
Lliono chapter 2 . 3/25
wow, the first chapter was really well written. No new ideas but well written, the second, not very much. Did you copy the first chapter from someone else?
NaruHinadorablez chapter 27 . 1/24
Awwww sasugay should've stayed single *pouts*
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 1/13
*Starts cackling up a malestorm* bakas don't know what's going to blow their way.
1,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »