Reviews for Advice
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
That's hilarious!
BeBitter chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
When I found out the Lee and Gai situation, I was like, PHS. Caterpillars for eyebrows? Spandex suits? Bowl cuts? Father and son!
BeBitter chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
AHhh this is hilarious!
meatballs in the impala chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
..and they would take no more advice from anyone but themselves...

...or maybe Sasuke.

lol! WHo'd have thought Sasuke-teme would find a way to solve their problem? I mean he has issues, but it's true: he gets all the girls. Sigh.
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is insane! Kakashi hasn't had a date in seven months! God, something is really wrong! If I was in Konoha I'd make sure he didn't have even a second with himself :D
Reyna Natsumi chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Ive only read to chapter six so far..busy busy. But I do love this story..very funny. Thanks :)
Sarah chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
once again this is great love the gay bit at the end...roflmao! and no I don't think Kakashi;s face will ever heal or his cute pride.

~Sarah
Sarah chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
I am in love with this story! You have the greatest humor and flow with a story, I about fell off the couch reading this chapter...jungle junk...rofl. I like how you really thouhgt all this through before you started writing it shows great skill. Keep it up!

~Sarah
Thousand Sunny Lyon chapter 16 . 12/1/2007
If this is your first try at comedy, you have a talent in it! It was very well done. If I would change anything, I would jsut make them cuss a bit less, but that's all, it breaks character and makes me wince. Good job, I enjoyed reading it! Keep up the good work! I hope you see more inspiring pictures.
RyanRendan chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
Awesome! I could see it like I was watching a movie. It made me crack up several times.
firedroplet chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
“Can I kill him? Please? Let me kill him. I'll just kill him a little.” -Fucking brilliant!
Alily or A-lily chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
I was laughing so much when I read this! lol. Veerryy funny!
Prascal chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
You know, this story deserve a prize...if I had one I would give it to you, nice working!
Prascal chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
mwahaha! You're so evil! I love evil writers!
Prascal chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
argh. why can't they do EACHOTHER, huh? Or if they are so desperate (we all know they are) try Naruto's sexy no jutsu then they can go under cover!