Reviews for Would You Love Me?
You tore my fucking heart apart with this story.
Nemesis La Algol chapter 27 . 1/7
They still die together in the end, but fully aware of each other's true love. The road to happiness was really a long one. I'm not surprised at Guy's behaviour (see what he did in the movie). I do think he didn't love Riki to act so cruely. His proud was much worth. Iupiter is rightly punished (in the movie, she died for Iason's love... as a mother indeed). I feel quite content with the present story, but feel FREE to write a sequel of yours ! If not, what are fan fictions made for eh ? Best regards, Nemie.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
Love it! The twists are amazing
hotcat chapter 27 . 11/28/2017
very good
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2017
Yes. Make a sequel. It'd be sad but at the same time cute
dona sandy chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
awsome
NyanNyan chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
The story is so good, love it so much ️️
NyanNyan chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
INCREDIBLE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
AWESOME
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
This story is my absolute everything! For some reason, I had thought the story had finished at 20 chapters, but when I had seen the scroll bar at the side, I literally fell of my chair! I love you sooooooooo much for writing this. ARIGATOU!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Holy shit. Plots about to go dooooowwwwwwnnnn. Iason vs Guy, I am hot, raged and ready for this battle!
Fallon chapter 27 . 12/20/2016
OH MT GOD IF YOU DONT MAKE ANOTHER STORY I MIGHT DIE
KimiDoll chapter 27 . 8/8/2016
This was a GREAT story, thanks so much for writing this!:D I'm not usually into mpreg stories cause I just feel it's too far-fetched or not very credible. I kinda get that in this story because there is no explanation provided for why Riki is capable to become pregnant despite being a man, I just feel it is something that needs some kind of scientific explanation to make it seem plausible you know. But other than that the emotions both Riki and Iason are experiencing are very credible, and the whole pregnant-situation doés make the story more interesting and actually helps to bring Iason and Riki closer together, which is very nice :D I like how Jupiter's threatening presence is there throughout the story, so it's not another unrealistic "happily ever after" kind of story in which Iason is all fluffy and all the problems of the story-world somehow disappear, but this is painfully realistic how again their relationship is made impossible in the end. Maybe Riki got taken in a bit too easily by the nurse, I dunno, that seemed a bit forced to me, with little background story on the nurse who took him in... so maybe that could be explained a little bit more. I really liked how Iason was so insecure after the memory wipe, even to the point where he almost shot his own children, because that's what the brainwashing of a tyrant like Jupiter does to you, so that made the whole story more real, more credible to me, and also psychologically more engaging, especially when Riki becomes afraid of Iason (again) because of it... And yeah it's just so typical of this kind of dystopian fiction that when the heroes finally succeed to bring down the system, they lose their own lives in the process, or they somehow end up not being truly happy because of all their losses. It breaks my heart, but that is very typical of the genre, and matches the original AnK story, so well done there :) Very interesting concepts in the story - the children, the forbidden relationship Jupiter is trying to put an end to, the mindwipe, overthrowing Jupiter - and I also like the portrayal of the characters, both Iason and Riki are in-character yet dynamic, the relationship is really evolving with ups and downs included even :) I have to admit that Iason and Riki having a child somehow has fascinated me for some time, it would be interesting to see how Rion and Guy will become when they're grown-ups, and just how intelligent they are (being the children of a genetically enhanced human or Elite) and how maybe that could give them away when it comes to Jupiter, that's kind of an element I've been missing in this story, but that would have been a different focus I guess ;) So thanks for writing this great story!:D