Reviews for Would You Love Me?
This is one of my fave fanfics, the feels take over and just everything about it is perfect...
msbori18 chapter 27 . 1/26
I was so excited throughout this story. It was good but it broke my heart in the end. :(
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 1/12
I really like Riki! Iason is not fare to him.
But I hope Iason understaind how importaint snd wonderful Riki is to him!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 1/12
Poor Riki! Life is not easy!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 1/12
Love your beginning!
Black Kitty77 chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
WHY!? WHY DID IASON AND RIKI HAD TO DIE!? CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEASE MAKE A SEQUEL? I WANT TO READ MORE AND SEE WHAT GOES ON WITH RION AND GUY.
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 27 . 4/12/2015
Omg! ;-; I really really loved this story! It had me hooked from the start! The children were cute and Iason and Riki are so amazing like they should be :) thank you for this great story! Although I'm sad that Iason and Riki died, it was still a great story!
Lava chapter 26 . 2/22/2015
I hate you lol no but seriously,,,,why did u do that? The ovas,,,,they didn't make it and I expected something better with fan fictions where they're alive yet,,,,,,,just how could you? -forever cries for Iason and Rikki-
Lava chapter 20 . 2/22/2015
My heart,,,,hurts a lot,,,,,,-forever cries-
Lava chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
Nononononononoooooooooo I HATE MEMORY LOSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU ARE TEARING UP MY HEARTTTTTTTT -forever crying-
Lava chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
*spoiler alert*
Solution #1: Release Rikki
Solution #2: Mind wipe Iason and kill Rikki and the baby
OOORRRRR
My solution #3: KILLLLLLLL JUPITER MUAHAHAHAHAHA but that would be chaos (darn)
ankwhat chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Very good story. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/18/2014
That was so sad! Why did riki and iason have to die! :(:(:(
RillieStorms chapter 27 . 11/8/2013
In the last chapter,I wish you didn't kill my stupid blonde and my fiesty mongrel.I admit that I !
Awwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 8/21/2013