Reviews for A Bitter Bargain
imgettingridofthis chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
what an awesome story!
riverrat1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Very different. I liked it. For some reason Ron is always depicted as a little shallow, who only thinks about the next meal. But he's also supposed to be an excellent chess player and that means he has to be a good strategist who can think several moves ahead. Finally someone recognized that and wrote a story worthy of him.
Very well written and I definitely liked the way Severus finally found a way to live his life and a way to atone for his sins. He would have been wasted in prison.
Life will be good chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
I really liked this fic. It's unsettling because it is just a snippet of time, events and facts without explanation. I liked it for some reason though. I liked the spontaneousness and the roles and the storyline. Thank you for the strange story I read in the middle of the night.
duj chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Good work. But Snape's question stands. And this was abuse of privilege.
pie231 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
For a tiny moment I secretly hoped for SSRW and yet the plot ended itself in a way beyong marvelous. GREAT work!
mamita chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is dumb , are all that bad with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron?, Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I really like that you put more POVs of others, not only Harry or Ron , but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , Draco is often pig , and although I like Draco 's relationship with Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens , Harry goes well , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love incest slash between Ron and his brothers, or is also fraternal , or couples with Harry , Ron always be submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, not I like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , at the end by himself looking for the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more fics Ron , because it is a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very well written. Snape finds repentance, Ron love and forgiveness.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
beautiful. i love a smart and well depicted ron.
and severus.
and harry.
gatesmasher chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Holy cow, that was amazing! Ron is frankly my least favorite character, but this Ron? Intelligent, driven, resourceful? This is a Ron I could learn to love.

The ending was truly a pleasure; I was expecting angst and disaster, but that would've been too easy. I think the happy ending actually took more thought and plotting.

Thank you for posting this.
artloife chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow. That just...pretty freaking awesome. :) Thank you.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Great fic! Liked how Ron refused to kill Snape and made him take a second chance

lovely

:D
kerplank chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Lovely.
MarzipanFran chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
So. Dumbledore, in this fic, was as bad as Voldemort? Is that why Severus winced when hearing Ron say Dumbledore's name? Why else would Severus be in prison unless Dumbledore never told anyone about asking Severus to kill him?

Nice, nice wrinkle to the story. I sometimes love to read about Evil!Dumbledore.

But I love friendly, fatherly Dumbledore better.

Great story!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very sweet and emotional story. I'm not a fan of the pairing, but the story-line itself was creative and I enjoyed this as a whole. Very nice work :).
Unazure chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
A great piece of work! (thumbs up)

Aaaaaaw Ron, the power of love XD

Just something of the plot setting confused me. In this story did Snape killed Dumbledore as Dumbledore himself asked? Does Ron and Harry knew that it was Dumbledore's wishes? And even if Harry didn't got Snape's memory and died once like the end of book 7, wouldn't the portrait of Dumbledore back in Hogwart explains everything to him?