Reviews for The chronicles of drabbles
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
I can imagine Shino doing that.

Okuyukashii chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
All of the stories in this collection are great, good job!
SakuraDouble chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
I love the NejiSaku one. :)
vine chapter 15 . 5/5/2008

I thought that most of these were adorible. I especially loved the SasuSaku and the SasuHina... Though i can't explain why.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
Love, it's ok.

(Ohh...this is for the meme that circulating around...I remember it now...

...Annie still hasn't finished all the prompts we've sent her...

..Oh...THOSE ARE SO AMAZING. (And NaruIno?...IS THERE SOME SORT OF TREND HERE? ...the blondes seem to be popular now...)

I like. I love. It's WIN. I'm sleepy. Good work, and g'night.
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
I always like the angsty SasuSaku's. Especially when he comes back to her _ but I've read a lot of your angsty SasuSaku's and I like this one a lot. Glad you put it up.
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Lol, I totally went out of order, but I wanted to read the most recent update and come back to these that I missed. I've never read a KakaSaku before (frankly, I was always afraid to) but I suppose that it's not so bad when it's written like this. Good job!
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Lol, some of these are just hilarious. I liked them all but I really liked the SasuSaku, the Shino, and the NaruIno. Great job!
I Left the Station chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Ay, I can't even remember the last time I went to FFN's site D It's been so long since I've logged in even. :S

Anyway, I decided to take a break from homework and check my e-mail stuffs and saw this :3 My favorite is the first one with Ino and Naruto... I could picture a scene like that entirely! It'd make for a good-possibly akward-one-shot, no? XD I also liked the SasuSaku one... "Cupcake," huh? XD Poor Sasuke :F ell oh ells

dbahnklduij AHS! I haven't been keeping up with the Naruto series . Mainly because I don't read the manga... "seeing as how he seems to have a sick sense of humor" ? D What's that Kishimoto been writing about? O_O Or am I better off not knowing? /

Ehs, and no mind the Pein/Konan one... I don't know their characters at all-and besides, it was good enough for me :)

Ayase Reincarnated chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
this is good
regenerate chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Naruto gritted his teeth as he stepped onto the table, facing the crowded bar. Beneath him, Ino smirked, and he swore at himself for accepting her bet-and losing it.

"Attention everyone!" He called to the crowded bar, and forty faces turned to him. Naruto cleared his throat.

"I'm a fairy princess."

Ahem. ROFL.

Dood. Loved it.

Aw, your SasuSaku was win, and when I saw the SasuHina, I couldn't stop laughing because my friend is obsessed with that pairing. Lol. This is so funny. You're amazingly awesome. And I get the first revieww...

regenerate chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
Aw, it was adorable, Missa-san. Nonsense.

I loved it. My favorite was chapter one though.

You're as amazingly awesome as always. -

Hm, I have a request: SasuSaku; song &dance.

Yes, I'm very strange. :3

Good job. I heart this lyke woa.

sophia666 chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Great writing. Nice ShikaSaku fluff.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Ahh, tears. -wah- Perhaps I'm masochistic, because I like seeing how you put Sakura in angst type situations? LOL Or maybe, you're just a super good writer. I'l go with the latter. (latter means second right?)
obligatoryUsername chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Ohmigawd, Sakura's scary. And..

-is laughing on the ground- Litterally! That's how funny that was! Your stories are awesome!

Can this review be eneough? I wanna read the next chapter

Mom: Time to sleep!

-Snatches the computer- YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! I'M READING!