Reviews for The chronicles of drabbles
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
I can imagine Shino doing that.

Like.

TOTALLY.
Okuyukashii chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
All of the stories in this collection are great, good job!
SakuraDouble chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
I love the NejiSaku one. :)
vine chapter 15 . 5/5/2008
heh!

I thought that most of these were adorible. I especially loved the SasuSaku and the SasuHina... Though i can't explain why.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
Love, it's ok.

(Ohh...this is for the meme that circulating around...I remember it now...

...Annie still hasn't finished all the prompts we've sent her...

...*attacks*)

..Oh...THOSE ARE SO AMAZING. (And NaruIno?...IS THERE SOME SORT OF TREND HERE? ...the blondes seem to be popular now...)

I like. I love. It's WIN. I'm sleepy. Good work, and g'night.
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
I always like the angsty SasuSaku's. Especially when he comes back to her _ but I've read a lot of your angsty SasuSaku's and I like this one a lot. Glad you put it up.
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Lol, I totally went out of order, but I wanted to read the most recent update and come back to these that I missed. I've never read a KakaSaku before (frankly, I was always afraid to) but I suppose that it's not so bad when it's written like this. Good job!
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Lol, some of these are just hilarious. I liked them all but I really liked the SasuSaku, the Shino, and the NaruIno. Great job!
I Left the Station chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Ay, I can't even remember the last time I went to FFN's site D It's been so long since I've logged in even. :S

Anyway, I decided to take a break from homework and check my e-mail stuffs and saw this :3 My favorite is the first one with Ino and Naruto... I could picture a scene like that entirely! It'd make for a good-possibly akward-one-shot, no? XD I also liked the SasuSaku one... "Cupcake," huh? XD Poor Sasuke :F ell oh ells

dbahnklduij AHS! I haven't been keeping up with the Naruto series . Mainly because I don't read the manga... "seeing as how he seems to have a sick sense of humor" ? D What's that Kishimoto been writing about? O_O Or am I better off not knowing? /

Ehs, and no mind the Pein/Konan one... I don't know their characters at all-and besides, it was good enough for me :)

~~JV
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
this is good
regenerate chapter 15 . 4/26/2008
Naruto gritted his teeth as he stepped onto the table, facing the crowded bar. Beneath him, Ino smirked, and he swore at himself for accepting her bet-and losing it.

"Attention everyone!" He called to the crowded bar, and forty faces turned to him. Naruto cleared his throat.

"I'm a fairy princess."

Ahem. ROFL.

Hysterical.

Dood. Loved it.

Aw, your SasuSaku was win, and when I saw the SasuHina, I couldn't stop laughing because my friend is obsessed with that pairing. Lol. This is so funny. You're amazingly awesome. And I get the first revieww...

-giggle-
regenerate chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
Aw, it was adorable, Missa-san. Nonsense.

I loved it. My favorite was chapter one though.

-cackles-

You're as amazingly awesome as always. -

Hm, I have a request: SasuSaku; song &dance.

Yes, I'm very strange. :3

Good job. I heart this lyke woa.

-Aerith
sophia666 chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Great writing. Nice ShikaSaku fluff.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Ahh, tears. -wah- Perhaps I'm masochistic, because I like seeing how you put Sakura in angst type situations? LOL Or maybe, you're just a super good writer. I'l go with the latter. (latter means second right?)
obligatoryUsername chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Ohmigawd, Sakura's scary. And..

-is laughing on the ground- Litterally! That's how funny that was! Your stories are awesome!

Can this review be eneough? I wanna read the next chapter

Mom: Time to sleep!

-Snatches the computer- YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! I'M READING!