Reviews for Forgiveness
sakuzi-chan chapter 10 . 7/7
Been many years since you published but just end to say this is an excellent fic! Great characterisation and angst.
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 11 . 5/21
YOU MUST MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS PIECE OF AWESOMENESS! SOOOO EMOTIONAL! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
Man, this was good. It was heartbreaking and harrowing at times, but so good. I absolutely love your style, you always write the characters perfectly. The emotional intensity of this (and your other fics) is astounding.
SakuraWindChime chapter 11 . 4/1
This was so well written for events that were so difficult. I like inflicting pain on my characters, however horrible that sounds, but I don't think I could execute the events you did without such mastery - fabulous job!
LeChick chapter 7 . 2/14
I'm crying again.
LeChick chapter 5 . 2/14
God that scene with Ed and Mustang was just heart wrenching
LeChick chapter 3 . 2/13
This chapter made me cry.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Okay...I rarely cry over reading. But this...I was tearing up. Seriously. Feels...
circumstancesRirrelevant15 chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
My gosh, heart-wrenchingly amazing! This was so well written and riveting that I stayed up most of the night reading this (idk when I started but I just finished it and it's just now 4:59 am XD ). I have no regrets whatsoever for forsaking my sleep to read this. Absolutely loved it!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
ahhh! This was a neat story. I thought, "...WHOOOAH" when that happened in that Ishballan town... O.o
hnnn.
Well, he's getting help. He seems like he'll get better. Dang... *sigh*
neat work.
BleedingCoffee chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Brilliantly written.
Natade13 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
You are too good at writing nightmares.
Nightmares are hard, but I think that scene could've easily been canon for poor Mustang.
(I think your stories, your amazingly gory and depressing stories, are all I've been reading the past few days.)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Wonderful story - darkly disturbing and lovely examination of Mustang's relationship with the Elrics.
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing it!
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Oh man, this is an angsty story, I love it!