Reviews for Forgiveness
BlackCatRunning chapter 11 . 1/9
Absolutely incredible story. Exactly what I was hoping for. As much as I love Ed, there are so many fics out there with him in peril and Roy rushing in to save him. It's rare to find such a well-written, thoughtful fic with perfectly balanced hurt/comfort when it's Roy in trouble. I was looking for weeks to find a fic like this and wasn't disappointed. I enjoyed every word. Thank you so much for writing it!
StarShaper chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
I like this story a lot. I seriously learnt the meaning of some not-very-commonly-used words after reading this.
I love how accurately you wrote Roy, Ed and Al. And Roy's quest for forgiveness (which I thought wouldn't be granted to him... or Ed and Al would come and rescue him). Pretty amazing.
Roy's hesitation over calling the psychologist getting solved after he and Ed have an awkward hug - just so cute.
I think you invented a new thing - Parental!EdRoy, where Edward cares for Roy and all.
I also love a lot of your other stories (Sick and Number Twenty-Eight come to mind) and you write, like, seriously well.
sakuzi-chan chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Been many years since you published but just end to say this is an excellent fic! Great characterisation and angst.
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
YOU MUST MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS PIECE OF AWESOMENESS! SOOOO EMOTIONAL! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
Man, this was good. It was heartbreaking and harrowing at times, but so good. I absolutely love your style, you always write the characters perfectly. The emotional intensity of this (and your other fics) is astounding.
SakuraWindChime chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
This was so well written for events that were so difficult. I like inflicting pain on my characters, however horrible that sounds, but I don't think I could execute the events you did without such mastery - fabulous job!
LeChick chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
I'm crying again.
LeChick chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
God that scene with Ed and Mustang was just heart wrenching
LeChick chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
This chapter made me cry.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Okay...I rarely cry over reading. But this...I was tearing up. Seriously. Feels...
circumstancesRirrelevant15 chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
My gosh, heart-wrenchingly amazing! This was so well written and riveting that I stayed up most of the night reading this (idk when I started but I just finished it and it's just now 4:59 am XD ). I have no regrets whatsoever for forsaking my sleep to read this. Absolutely loved it!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
ahhh! This was a neat story. I thought, "...WHOOOAH" when that happened in that Ishballan town... O.o
hnnn.
Well, he's getting help. He seems like he'll get better. Dang... *sigh*
neat work.
BleedingCoffee chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Brilliantly written.
Natade13 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
You are too good at writing nightmares.
Nightmares are hard, but I think that scene could've easily been canon for poor Mustang.
(I think your stories, your amazingly gory and depressing stories, are all I've been reading the past few days.)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Wonderful story - darkly disturbing and lovely examination of Mustang's relationship with the Elrics.