Reviews for Forgiveness
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 3/13
ahhh! This was a neat story. I thought, "...WHOOOAH" when that happened in that Ishballan town... O.o
hnnn.
Well, he's getting help. He seems like he'll get better. Dang... *sigh*
neat work.
BleedingCoffee chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Brilliantly written.
Natade13 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
You are too good at writing nightmares.
Nightmares are hard, but I think that scene could've easily been canon for poor Mustang.
(I think your stories, your amazingly gory and depressing stories, are all I've been reading the past few days.)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Wonderful story - darkly disturbing and lovely examination of Mustang's relationship with the Elrics.
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing it!
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Oh man, this is an angsty story, I love it!
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Wow, what a chapter! Even though Mustang killed Winry's parents, I still want to give him a hug. Anyway, sorry for not commenting on some of the earlier chapters, I was too engrossed in the story :)
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
This isn't weak at all! It's really good, I love your writing! It's very descriptive.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Jesus. Crust. You really do know how to play with a reader's emotions.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
I really do love it when writers write Prental Roy/Ed fluff, it's great! I cried too, just so you know. Ed and Roy should hug more often... then again it woukd ruin Roy's imagine of the "Manipulative Bastard" that Ed says he is.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
cute ;)
Elvenlaughter chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
This is such a heartwrenchingly beautiful story, and I can't believe it took me so long to read it, when I'm such a fan of your other stuff. LOVE it. You are a master, and you just keep stunning me with your incredible skill and talent. Srsly.
royriza4ever chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Once again, a perfect ending yo a perfect story. You are amazing, and now are one of my favorite authors on fanfiction. I think I've read all your stories now, so hurry up and start a new one :). You officially have a fan. Yay!
xXFantasyVSRealityxX chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Great ending! Loved the story! I look forward to reading more from you.
xXFantasyVSRealityxX chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Aww! Mustang and Ed playing catch like father and son! That was really sweet.