Reviews for How Do YOU Eat Your Oreo Cookies?
2lazy2login chapter 17 . 1/3
Like Luna
TheAmberFox chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
The-*snicker*-supreme-*snicker*-ruler-hic-of-*pause*-bun-hic-nies?! *Bursts out laughing which then turns to hiccuping which then turns to coughing*
StarWarsWicked chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I'm like Luna! She is my 2nd favorite person. I have one for it.

You are flighty and not very liked. The few true friends you have will stick with you forever. You are quick to believe in anything.
Ali chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Hahahhaha!
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Totally random and quirky idea. Well executed and interesting. Snarky. I like it.
Mellisent Trimarchi chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Hahhahaa this is slightly absurd, but I had loads of fun reading it. I absolutely love the idea of changing Harry's eating method, although maybe it could be into something else other than being unoriginal, because being unoriginal doesn't really mean you're going to be easy to kill- maybe cowardly or stupid or something. I love Snape's personality assessment (do true!) and Lucius' but I think Bellatrix's and Peter's could be a little less well, obvious/literal perhaps, and I would like to see a longer one for Voldemort! :D all in all, this was really funny and I loved it! :) (Hope that was okay. I'm new here so my reviews are still...well.) oh p.s. this sentence " Peter aka evil dumb ass that betrayed his friends and deserves death said as he hastened to comply with the task Psycho with A Wand had given him" is slightly odd. I dunno, my preference is not to have the author impose his/her own judgments on the characters. cheers! :)
Marlicat chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
I love this. I'm a dunker, myself. :P

I especially enjoyed the next generation, the Aurors, and Draco and co.

I loved the jokes at the expense of the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs.
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I LOVE this story! It's hilarious. It really is a good break from some of the serious things that i read on here. And at the same time, you manage to make it a good story, like, with good writing and stuff.

You have a bit of grammar and spelling problems, and i'm not sure if you really care, but i just thought i should point it out, 'cause correcting them could help make this story even better (and funnier) than it already is. Plus, correcting any mistakes in other stories could make them even better, too. LOVE THE STORY!
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I'd like to correct you on one point. You incorrectly named Dumbledore as The-Only-Person-on-The-Face-Of-The-Planet-Who-can-talk-for-nine-hours-and-still-not-have-made-a-point. You have obviously not met the Major of my AFJROTC unit.
Under13DeleteAccountPlease chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
this is by far, my most favorite chapter

great job!
Blondebunny55 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I read this a while before I got an account and thought it was one of the funniest fanfics I had read! And I just now found it again and I would like to tell you I loved it. :) Anyways, thank you for writing!
Katie chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
I am in LOVE with this story! "King-of-how-to-not-understand-that-no one-wants-a-stupid-lemon-drop... Priceless!
Krelseybelle chapter 17 . 11/4/2010
Bahahahaha I eat mine like Luna!

And I love all the random AKA's. Quite hilarious.

Kiss kiss

Krelsey
The Glowing Mischief chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Teddy is acting just like his father and James Sirius is acting like his namesakes. So funny!

'There's no need to be so hostile.'

'Yes there's a need'

BRILLIANT!
sarenelsoria chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
liked the story pretty good all and all