Reviews for Rocky Relationships?
Faery Ears chapter 20 . 9/27/2008
Aw! Sora is so mean! I thought he wanted to be with Kairi; he's so MEAN to her! Oh well.

Strange ending. Definitely happy/sad/MEAN/sad! I liked chappy 19 better, but that's OK. I can't believe I finally finished reading it! (In January, no less...) O_O
Faery Ears chapter 19 . 9/27/2008
Hi HI hi! Here is my review that you've been oh-so-patiently waiting for (but probably not anymore)! I re-read chappy 18 to remind myself of what was going on. Oh the twisted minds of the characters.

Wow, that part with Riku, Sakura, and Kairi was interesting (in a good way of course). OMG, who is Angel? What chappy is she in? I can't remember any of that!

In the part where Axel drops the cup and it breaks, it reminded me of a part a WAY long time ago where you wrote about Sakura running. I could totally see it in my mind. P I love love LOVE the ending with Axel (ANGST!). I feel so... SAD! :'(
YukariSejuru chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
SO much going on I can't even begin to say my thoughts! So i'll do a lil bit of thm! Sora u belong with KAIRI AND KAIRI STOP TRYING TO GET RIKU! Sakura and RIku nice and i am so glad u diddnt go any further in the end my heart wouldn't be able to take it...probably but yes they're together...at least for now i hope
YukariSejuru chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
aohh i see the art Namine and ROxas see is Destiny wow i can't believe i diddnt get that! Kairi...Sora...darn them... Sakura why diddnt u ask/tell RIku! U better do sumtin Sakura nxt chapter! So Axel is a pyromaniac got it and he got drunk..cuz of Larxene...but really cuz of the stupid stupid idiot Xemnas
YukariSejuru chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Poor Kairi she seems to be having a rough time after RIku came and lets see Roxas too much of an artist moment there wen i though the artist was Namine. Kairi stop thinking it's Sora's fault Sakura YOU GO GIRL YAH! Sora well at least u got a movie marathon and his feelings or really his world revolves around Kairi huh
YukariSejuru chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
wow Namine and ROxas are getting it on huh lolz Sakura just had to interrupt but that was a very FRIENDLY warning! Oh man Sora and Kairi NO! cmon plz let it be SOra/Kairi and Sakura/RIku! poor Axel and Larxene she does want to be saved but her love for Axel makes her sacrifice herself for him...DARN U XEMNAS!
YukariSejuru chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
lmao everyone just loves to IM huh? hmm looks like things really will be getting rocky and NO RIKU NO KAIRI AND RIKU BUT RIKU AND SAKURA! lolz even though it's complete can't help but voice out my opinions!
YukariSejuru chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
ok wow yes finally got the Organization story down! and bad bad Xemnas u suck for killing Aerith/Aeris! umm lets see oh yeah we finally get the story of Axel, ROxas, and them! Poor Larxene fear has a strong hold on ppl...especially if she has to do stuff with Xemnas! hmm is Axel a pyromaniac or does he just deal with his feelings with fire?
YukariSejuru chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
oh my smurf why diddnt i see that coming O.O i shoulda known that the girl was gonna be Namine's friend Sakura but at least yay for them! friends are bk but poor Kairi seems sad...
YukariSejuru chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
hmm even though the story is complete im just gonna review every chapter! so yes this was a good beginning and now we kno wat was up with Riku!
Izzyv1o chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
good job! I like it!

poor Sora... : ( now I'm sad... (ish)

and, I know I'm probably not the first person, but I will answer anyways, just for fun! Lulu is from Final Fantasy X, along with Wakka, Tidus, Yuna, Auron, and Rikku. (Paine is from X-2, which I have not played yet, seeing as I'm still stuck trying to defeat Braska's final aeon...)

(::)( )Cookies for a good chapter!( )(::)
NamineRain chapter 20 . 1/16/2008
Hey I'm currently writing a fanfic that consists of Roxas,Sora, and Riku in a band. Although they are called The Nobodies
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 20 . 11/24/2007
Livid Love better be out there, or believe me, I will be pissed. I don't know, it was just so...different than DD...that one was happy and fluffy, and now...Now Axel's depressed 'cuz Larxene died, Marluxia is a psycopathic serial killer, Sora and Kairi aren't together (blasphemy!) and Roxas has been nearly killed! I enjoyed it, yes, probably more than I should have, but I am in extreme pain from Larxy's death. She and Axel are my favorite pairing, possibly of all time. In fact, you must be great at advertising, 'cuz the mention of Larxel was the whole reason I started reading your little series. Oh well. Good job all around, and I will be back for more...
HedwigandHermes7 chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
NU! TOMMY! WHY! NOT KAIRI AND SORA! NU! THEY WERE SO CUTE! WAH! I know this is like, my first review for the whole thing. Sorry. It's basiccaly gonna cover everything in the story so far. Riku and Sakura had sex? No, better question, Riku and KAIRI had sex? Dude. Riku gets a lot of action. And Sakura's a whore. Not to mention she reminds me of Moony. Like, a LOT. Sora kicks ass. I likes him. And I'm guessing you idolize Axel for his...being-able-to-set-shit-on-fireness? Yeah. Bye!
Pryce69 chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
Great ending. especially with Sora and Kairi i was wondering if he was ever gonna take a stand. All in all everyone got what they deserved. Nicely done