Reviews for Losing All Sense of Opinion
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it!
AraneaDuDios chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
wah! poopy.. But hey, she joined him ,right?
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This was pretty good. i has a nice ending but leave many questions unanswered but I like it,
Noma-sama chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Well. Since no one else seems to be saying much in their reviews I guess it's up to me to give an opinion with some meat to it, huh? :)

I was thrown off by Hinata's actions, really. Hinata? Cold, stutter-less and snatching things from people? I can't really see it. Not even for a Naruto-love-struck Hinata.

About Tsunade letting Hinata in to see Itachi. Tsunade doesn't quit functioning without her sake. She wouldn't allow Hinata in to see an S-class criminal just because she lacks it.

Author's notes make readers very aware that they're reading a story. Especially when the names seem so out of place. Naruto is Japan based, you can grab some random Japanese names if you have too, anything but Mark, Phil and Joe. :D

Itachi would never give up. He wants power, he killed his best friend for it, destroyed his clan for it, he'd never consider letting himself be killed.

I think it's out of character for Hinata to nearly get groped, notice it, and then not blush.

Nicknames are nice, but they're usually out of character, especially since they're pet names made for cute and this is a serious fic. Tachi and Hina are probably best saved for lovers whispering sappy things to each other.

Itachi isn't likely to curse. He's Uchia born and raised and knows his manners.

I doubt a person would be able to hear a window break from the other side of the village, much less something as quiet as metal thwapping off a hunk of meat from another hunk of meat. Human ears aren't usually that sensitive.

All right. So those are little things that might be of some help to you. Looking at your profile you already have a beta. I think you may want to consider getting another one to catch whatever the first one misses, since some betas are better in areas where others are lacking. There are quite a few capitalization errors, typos and spelling mistakes. I can't comment on grammar because grammar and I don't get along well.

Whew. That's a fairly long review. Well, the hard part. Now for the praise worshipping. :D

I'm not going to say you have potential, because 1) it sounds like I'm being high and mighty and 2) because I wouldn't have reviewed if I didn't think your writing was worth it. But I did and it is. Your story 'feels' great. That gut feeling that makes a reader want to read is there. Heck, you got me to read this thing forwards, backwards and side to side! Anyone what can make an innocent passer by do that has something awesome. So yeah, I left some critisism and that may make it seem as though I didn't enjoy reading the story. Don't even let that cross your mind because I DID. I really, really did. I loved reading it, and I'd do it again. :)

If you've got something you'd like to address or anything feel free to holler back at me. :D
flooding-rivers chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
i liked it
field innocence chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
NO! Itachi! HInata! so sad:( I love it that ill add it as my fav.
SasuHinaPassion chapter 1 . 4/7/2007