Reviews for At My Most Beautiful
sansasawyer chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
I found this story yesterday, and I haven't been able to put it away!
I love your writing. I really wish you'd continue this, and it saddens me to see you've given up on the story :( I would have loved to see this finished.
Hoping you'll find inspiration to continue sometime...
mahsa chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
He forgot to call Karen too! He really needs to do that!
hendrix880 chapter 19 . 7/2/2009
Aw. It's really too bad that you decided not to finish this story! The characters and interactions are all really good. And the whole abusive relationship was delt with well and was believable.

Hopefully all is well with you. This is a really enjoyable story!
BrwnEyedGirl chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
wow! this story is AMAZING! any chance of another update? please :) i'm dying to know what happens next!
ff reader chapter 19 . 4/26/2008
great story please update soon. wow
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
TeamLeyton chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Is there going to be another update soon. This story definately was one of the best on this website
jordanfan360 chapter 19 . 11/27/2007
is there gonna be an update on this story? i really liked it. i want to know how everything turns out!
joeycreek9 chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
any chance of another update?
cj chapter 19 . 10/6/2007
Really like this story - I hope you haven't decided not to finish it, it's nice to see Brooke react to the LP relationship in a gracious way. I'm not a Brooke fan (she's been very cruel in the show at times), but, the BP friendship has always been a favorite. Anyway, I also thought the whole group dynamic was portrayed in a very honest (when Nathan got pissed at Luke for the phone call), warm way. Please update - I'm really enjoying it!
lovinleyton320 chapter 19 . 8/3/2007
More! Now! We need more now!

Please? :)
lovinleyton320 chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
I've been really enjoying your story, every chapter of it really, but I absolutely had to comment on Lucas' glee/confusion at getting Peyton necessities from the store. It was so adorable and funny. Great job! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Anberlin chapter 19 . 7/26/2007
I think that he is going to be in big trouble...i think Peyton is going to feel bad for what she did with Luke and the events that occured after will also weigh in on her decision

Anyways i just read ur story so far and I really like it hopefully you can update soon...I really like your story

Update Soon
broodyleytons chapter 19 . 7/23/2007
amazing. i am finally caught up now you need to update.

chop chop!
broodyleytons chapter 10 . 7/22/2007

Let me tell you, I have been reading this story all freaking day.

And it has to be hands down my favorite Peyton/Leyton story EVER.

Amazzing job, seriously.

you have a gift. ]

loved the end of this chapter. i was wondering how long it was gonna be before kyle figured it all out.

i am anxious to see what happens next.

Loved it.