Reviews for Baby's First
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I can see Shiori doing something like this. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love this fic. I read it often and it always makes me smile. Although I've always liked the idea of Hiei knowing Shiori.
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awww... That's really all I can say!
tigress eyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That is all.
Violetfragments chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
aww, this is so heart-warming and wonderful :)
Doubting my moral compass chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love it when people actually give Shiori brains.

I don't think Kurama would have cared for her enough to die for her if she didn't.

Yeah, yeah, motherly love and all that, eh maybe I'm just a mean person.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
AWWWW cute, and sweet, I loved it and great job but you should continue it somehow.

Question: was Hiei talking about Toguro or Karasu?
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aw... this is so nice... so sweet... i'm not really interested reading it at first since it's Shiori'e POV... but i'm so glad i did...

thanks this is really so heart warming... the nother's love for his strange, only son...
Hidari chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Go, mom! Love it. Though the 'everything I do' line comes off as too sappy especially when being said to Hiei. Pretty good just the same.
bansheegrrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
awe;
a dreamer's attic chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
_ nice to see some Shiori luv. She was never a character that was really explored-just used to introduce Karama (of course this is b/c the series was all actiony) so I really enjoy fics where we get to see her point of view _
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
AW! Loved it!
lemonade chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
oh i'm so glad i found you. yay yay yay. this is great. It has all the realy fun tempting parts of this particular fandom, done WELL- that is, subtly and elegantly, especially the slash. I love injured hero bits, i'm just weird, but only when written well, and this is great. rawr.
StarFox21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I love stories about Shiori and I think you did a fantastic job. I didn't notice any glaring grammer mistakes or messed up spelling, so another good job.
Mari03 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Im really glad Shiori was observant And I liked that she accepted Hiei so easily...I definitely like it - its already among my favourites...