Reviews for Rain
Bourbon Waltz chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
dont rush a story

the idea is something i've always been interested in

like...overcoming grief

and how pain can bring people together

and so forth

unless i'm completely reading this wrong, which would be

embarrassing

i like this. i hope you update soon.
dreamerdoll chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Loving it so far...It's kind of cool to se Seifer the one in need of reasurance for once,becaue in most its Squall. An interesting and much needed change. Cn't wait to read more.
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
This was a great chappy. I really liked all of the raw emotions that were expressed by the guys. Very well written. Keep up the good work.

Quisty05
Chrissy Almasy chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
Oh yes, I'm in this for the long haul! I really love this story. You describe the emotions so well it almost makes me cry (and I don't get that very often).

I'm looking forward to the next update!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
o.o who waqs it? i sad for Seifer but Fu and rai XO! nuu poor her and him and whomever!
Darkyu chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
hey! is good to see you again! how's your baby? well, I can tell you that this was a nice but weird chapter, jeje, but still, I have to keep reading, cuz its starting to get more and more interesting.

Poor Seifer! my dear is sufering a lot! "Who was it then"? well, I don't know for sure (Ultimecia maybe) but I'm sure as hell it wasn't him!

jeje, Im mad, but thats not a surprise. See ya!
Airtos chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Well...I love it. 3

And I really hope you'll continue!
Alstom chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Will Seifer under depression totaly be OOC? How Is Squall going to deal with the current situation ? ... I'm waiting for what's coming next so go to work now ! ;-)
missblacknightsky chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
great chappter very moving! i look forward to the next chappters.
Chrissy Almasy chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Too short! And, no, no need for tomatoes. Just need for update. BUt then I shouldn't complain, I'm not the fastest updater around here by a long shot.

Anyway, please do continue!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Hey awesome story! cant wait to read more!

Jade
Chrissy Almasy chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Auch. Poor Seifer, blaming yourself is so incrediibly painful... Please continue. I really want to find out how he gets out of this (and exactly _how_ Squall helps him ;P )
Alstom chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Very interesting, I am really looking forward to your next update!
Darkyu chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Hey again! I'm so happy you update! I was waiting since I read chapter 1! this story is so grate! n.n.

My, my, poor Squall, but, poor Seifer too, I hope Squall make him feel better, and the oder way too wink* jaja, I'm such a pervert!XD sorry! well, don't worry about the late updating I will be there reading no matter how much you take, so, don't rush youre self, I'm going to back you up in this story no matter why! haha

See ya, my friend!
Darkyu chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Hello there! OMG I LOVE this story! I can't wait for reading more! really, I just hope you update soon. I will look forward to it, make that sure. Poor Seifer! (I love him by the way jeje) I hope Squall can take good care of him n.- jeje well, see ya later! take care!