Reviews for Dream of the Passion
silmarlfan1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I like this
jada952 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow!

This is excellent! You give the reader a real sense of what it might have been like then.

It's really interesting how you have Balian following Christ,

carrying his cross.

(I thought the KofH was a great movie and that orlando Bloom

did a great job in the part. I don't think he received near

the credit he deserved for his job on this film!)

best,

mk
meldawen chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
this is a very nice one-shot!
Doorda chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I really enjoyed the mental discussions about why (Bailian) choose thoose actions in his dream. Compassion is an interesting topic and far more intriguing is the way that we choose to apply it.

Enjoy your writing.
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Genius! This is a great idea to go along with that constant nagging question Balion has about his faith and how 'God doesn't speak to him' Really well written, too. Nice Job!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This was beautifully done. I wish I would have found it sooner than I did. Great work.
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Potent and haunting. I find that dream-sequences fall apart like smoke in the hands of all but the very best writers. You've certainly earned your wings with this one. I had to read it twice through out of sheer enjoyment.
felixloris chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
SHEESH! you are amazing! No wonder you write all the time, you're a nataural. I loved this one, Im going to go off now and devour all the rest mwahahaha!
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
In a word... wow.

I am... speechless.

Absolutely, incredibly, good.

Thank you.
Madame de Victoire chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I liked this very much. Your stories about Balian really grip me, I don't know why.