Reviews for Tea for Two
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I can't think of anything to say... except that OH DEAR GOD that was lovely.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Very lovely moment, would've been amazing to watch happening.
anemix chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was interesting and I really liked it. Conversations between the Doctor and Jackie were lacking in the series. Keep writing!

( . .)

PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ohh, this is heartbreaking and sweet and somehow *perfect*. I love it. Jackie is portrayed so well.
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is a very realistic scene between Jackie and the Doctor. I enjoy the way they gain insight into each other. Jackie's developing trust in the Doctor is well-explained.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
So, I read "Seed Pearls", and I just had to go through your profile and see what other amazing bits were hidden there. I found this, and am so happy to say that it is just as brilliant. I love how the line is somewhat skewed between the different ways that the Doctor loves Rose. He admits to thinking one way, and yet, promises to protect her like she were his own child. I think you've summed his feelings up nicely. Also, I love your Jackie character sketch in this. She's not just the screeching harpy, blaming the Doctor for "stealing" Rose from her. She understands that her daughter is unique and stubborn, and that she's traveling with the Doctor for herself, to actually live, rather than imagine what could be. All in all, an beautiful little aside to the canon-verse that fits perfectly. Oh, and as always, wonderful grammar! -Terri
Gollum's Fish chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aww ... I liked that. Very nicely written, good, comfortable dialogue. I can see them sat in that cafe discussing Rose. Very touching and distracting (I'm meant to be working on something I've got to hand in at uni TOMORROW). There aren't enough Jackie stories out there, and you've certainly done her character justice.

Very good!

Gollum's Fish
Genne chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Ok, how could you NOT expect me to try out another one of your oneshots? I liked this one rather well too! it's a nice point of view to wrtie i suppose. Jakie was wonderfully in charactar! I did love the fact that it really did only take one simple 'Help me' from rose... but there you go.
Fluffy Nabs chapter 1 . 6/7/2007

GOODNESS! This is SUCH a good story! You've captured the voices of Jackie and The Docter PERFECTLY! Thank you for writing this! Whee!
otahyoni chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was gorgeous.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Aw! That was just fantastic! Brilliant idea, wish they'd had time for a scene like that in the show. Imagine what Tennant and Coduir coulda done with it...*sighs* Beautiful writing, simply fantastic.

Lana Aurelius chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow...just wow. This is absolutely amazing. So sweet. And it's so good for Jackie and the Doctor to reach an understanding and get things off their chests. You've got the characters and their interaction down so well. I can actually envision this as a Russell T script that would of happened. Just SO good. Love it.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
really nice-i can imagiane this happening
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That's a really lovely little scene. Perfectly in character, and with some gentle funny moments as well. Great stuff.
Kesomon chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This story is still brilliantly sweet.