Reviews for Seed Pearls
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 17 . 2/8
Whoa okay this story is extremely amazing. It makes me want to sit down with a cup of tea and ponder it for an hour.
Julibellule chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love that you always wrap up your endings so well. The ending is the most important part of a story, in my opinion and your endings always answers all the questions we might have raised up while reading. You are awesome and thank you so much for it.
fruitsmoothy chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Was a bit taken aback by the ending, but I genuinely liked it. :) it makes sense and I love that you manage to tie in human AU, Doctors 9 and 10 and the spacey-timey side of it too! :) clever
Spannerspoon chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Brilliant! Beautifully written and I love the idea of the future Time lords! (Or what ever you're calling them)

Cleverly crafted and I throughly enjoyed.
saiyasith1 chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
This was the most awesome, incredible story ever. I can't believe I almost missed it. FANTASTIC job! Utterly fantastic! This one's definitely going on my favorites list!
Kikuneechan chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
This was just gorgeous. What an absolutely brilliant take. I loved this! Very original. Fantastic!
Animus et Anima chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
I just spent the entire night reading this, and I really, really like it. :)
Riannya chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Oh, that was lovely. Truly, truly lovely.

Such a different take! I never thought I would really find an instance where I was happy and content with the Doctor and Rose's separation, and what came of it. Canon left a lot if loose ends there that my brain can't accept.

If you had the whole of time and space under your command, with the primary focus being one man and your love for him, would you have ever allowed the events to play out as they did?

Whole minutes Rose held the vortex,the Doctor, mere seconds. She lived, every cell in his body died. This never makes sense to me.

I digress, I loved your take on this, and greatly enjoyed the ride you took us on.

Thank you for sharing!

Ria
BananasPearsApples chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
This story is perfectly written. It is really that simple.

The story flows wonderfully, and the emotions presented are certainly palpable. The plot is amazingly imaginative and the writing style brings everything together.

I adore it.
Sapphiregirl chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. As much as I love the 10th Doctor, I'll always have a special place in my heart for Nine and it was fabulous to see a version of him and Rose end up together. Especially a version of him from Pete's universe. :)

I think my favorite scene is when John confronts her at the airport. That was very well done.

This is definitely going on my favorites. :)
naiad8 chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Bravo! I truly enjoyed this
Midnight Lady chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
Had to sit down and read this all in one go. I really enjoyed this AU. I think a lot of authors forget the power of Bad Wolf and how she could have manipulated things in the alternative universe quite easily.
JustMaeBe chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
After reading this entire fix in one go I really only have one thing to say. You are an amazing person and this is, with out a doubt, the best thing I have ever read about the Doctor and Rose. So thank you.

Cheers,

Kirsten
McRaider chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
I read this when u first published it after the loss of 9 then Rose. I loved it so deeply then. The other night I recalled it and decided to read it again. You wove a tale of such love and beauty its hard not to fall head over heels in love with this every time. It also helps that I'm now out of college and have a love of my own which I now read this and think of her. So just wanted to tell you nearly 4 years later thank you again for writing this beautiful story.
Vermouth chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
Beautiful and fascinating story, well done!