Reviews for That Kind of Girl
Ameonna Juvia chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
OMG I love it. Soujiroh and Yuki. Waaaaaah. Like Yi Jeong and Ga eul
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
This is my favorite story of this pairing. I love your writing style, and the characters are very well written.
MidnightRosebud chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Cute story, though I have to say that my absolute favorite part was that last paragraph and statement. That really hit it out of the ballpark and tied it together oh-so-neatly. Very well done there, very well done :) Thank you so much for the read! As much as I adore Makino and Tsukasa together, I think Yuki and Nishikado-san are my favorite!
reader chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Wonderful! I really enjoyed reading this!
sapphirehimitsu chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
A sweet story with a happy ending! Love it! D
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Honto Kawaii!
Nyos chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
I hope you update someday, I just started reading Hana Yori Dango and it's really nice to read this kind of fluffy story.
addieXmitsume chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
i like it..._
Neyamo chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Brilliant! I've just finished rewatching HYD for the second time and I really root for the Soujiroh x Yuki relationship! You got their personalities perfectly. Very well done!
Enchanted Flower chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
this is really sweet... makes me wish i was that kind of girl too
shouryuujo chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
aww short, but sweet _
The Puppeteer chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
I loved this fic, even if it is short. I am a total Yuki/Soujiroh lover and I love the fact that you wrote one for them. It's ridiculously hard to find fanfic on them. I loved it no matter the shortness and I think you got their characters down well. I can't wait for the epilogue. This has defeinitely made my fave story list.
WandaCarla chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Bravo! I really am glad someone has put up a fic for this couple! I was watching the jdrama and I just adored them together! Thanks so much!
Jess chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
That was so good! Thank you so much for sharing. I always wished that they'd develope Soujiroh and Yuuki's story a bit more and this totally fufilled my desire of that. Thank you.
Alleh chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
OMG! Your story was soo cute call me corny but I liked it, good job.