Reviews for Maternal Jutsu
AutumnLeafFall chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
this is really interesting and funny. Also if you get writers block just start writing something even if its really nothing cause I know from experience about writers block and it is really helpful
lady gaga chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
im telling you get on with the story ok
gaarasgirl93 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
This is an awesome story. Please update soon
casielglacer chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I love this story are you going to continue it? its been 2 years and I miss this story if you aren't going to finish it can you at least put it up for adoption or something?
kayla davis chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
plz mack more plz
casiel glacer chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
why haven't you continued this story its great! I love every aspect of it. i don't know if you maybe forgot about it or were attacked by konoha ninjas for revealing there secrets, but if you are still there please continue or put it up for adoption.
XxsayxX chapter 3 . 7/6/2010

lov the story

both naruto and susake need a family

plz finish it

like the whole idea of them being in hogwarts

lov the whole mpreg one the the wirdist i've come across

i lov it

Mistlan chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Hmmmm, mood swings, cravings, nesting, and packing a little extra weight around the middle? Sounds like they'll be in for one heck of an adventure.
Mistlan chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I looked up a picture of Sasuke's mom, Mikoto, and a thought suddenly occured to me. Sasuke actually looks more like his mom than his dad. Can you imagine how different he's going to look by the end of the story? :D
Kanda Yuuki chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Are you ever going to continue this interesting story? Will Kakashi and Iruka ended up together? Will Sasuke and Naruto end up in the future?
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
i like this story i only wish you would update it
Saskito chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
YAH! awesome chappie! Please update soon!
Saskito chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
HA! Poor Sasuke and Naruto! Sasuke will have gray hair I think! Giggles..
dancingdimples95 chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
hahahahahahhahahahaa! loved it! i so hope you finnish the story! hope for more,

SnowFox83 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Hey, This is a great fanfic, you really should continue it. I am looking forward to finding out how you go on with it. Are you making it a KakaIru story and making them a family? Are you going to put in some SasuNaru? It would be cute if you did and the boys wanted to grow up normally instead of returning to their orginal ages when they are a few months old. Having Kakashi and Iruka as parents would be good for both of them. And having some of the abilitys. Like Kakashi and Sasuke getting his white chakra. And mabe Naruto getting smarter. But about the mpreg being common in Englind? I am not too sure. But if you put this in the 5th Harry Potter book, and put Umbridge in it, with those four together like that, and Umbridges predgedis(cant' spell that word for the life of me) that would be funny. Naruto being a prank master, Kakashi's pervy-ness, Iruka being a mother hen and prank pulling in his youth, and then Sasuke... I would make him kind of evil and protective over Naruto. OH yeah we can't forget about Kyuubi, really good torture ideas there. They are ninjas they can come up with some good ideas and if you need any help, just ask your readers or other authors. The torture that can be done to her is unemaginable. And having some of the kids excited about their pregnisies, like Harry, Ron(somewhat), Hermione, Geny, Gorege, Fred, and others. With them being able to talk to each other is really Cool. You know a good idea would be to have Naruto be born with Blond Fox tail and ears with having blood red or brown (irukas hair color) tips. CUTE! Keep his eyes blue though, wouldn't be Naruto without them. You are probably tired of reading my rambaling, so I will leave it at this. Let me know if I helped you or not. Good luck!
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »