Reviews for Game of Love
AlchemistLynn chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Silently waiting for an update over a year later. Told you I would read this story again! :]
Fareshta chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
This is fantastic! Please update soon
A Simple Reader chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
This story is the reason why I got obsessed with legault/Heath, and it's also the reason why I started hating Priscilla more. I really love this fanfic (especially chapter 4 where Heath got drunk)

I hope you update soon, I seriously went on a rampage when I reached the end of chapter 7. I hope Priscilla dies, she deserves nobody.
AlchemistLynn chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Aw. please finish this D:, it's lovely 3. And the characters aren't out of character,which is quite hard at times. Anyway, hopefully this story gets a proper ending, because you wrote that the story should be ending soon. I have it bookmarked, but even if you don't finish it, I will be sure to read it over again anyway, it is my favorite fanfiction I have read about Heath and Legault, 3.
pinksnowboots chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
This story us one of my fab Legault/Heath fanfics-they just make me smile! Please write a Matthew/Guy fic! I need my M/G fix now that I've gotten my dose of L/H and I really really like your stories. Plus, I've read most if the M/G fics already and we need more good ones-you can never have enough M/G or L/H fluff! Sorry for the long weird review-I am tired and enjoying my guilty pleasure-FE fanfics. Especially good ones like this fic.
TalonStar chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Please update soon
Zitronenbaum chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
!

Oh wow.

I don't remember ever reading a Legault/Heath fanfiction this long! And I just love it as it is! And I agree with you on Heath's eye colour. Even though you mostly get extremely rezised artwork on the internet, his eyes DO seem to be golden. o_o or at least a light colour that is neither green nor blue.

I'm so curious. But I guess you got other things to do instead of giving this baby a fitting ending.
Rollingsushi chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
oh wow, this was a gripping story. And its not finished T_T. I eagarly hope for the end chapters. gosh, the tension you brewed between them is astounding.

A few spelling mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes.

I hope you'll have time to write the rest!
Tyron chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Hi!

Please update soon! Loving the story so far!
furusato chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
this is so fun to read! and when are they gonna DO IT? XD youre building up so much tension that its not funny :( stop torturing us! plz? :

on a more serious note, congratz on portraying legault's more sincere side. its refreshing
Tara chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Please update soon! What a teasing chapter!
Jessica chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
That was a teasing chapter! Is something finally going to happen? Please update soon!
Pelleas chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
AH! It's finally updated again~!

Yaay~ wD i hope it's more Legault/Heath than Heath/Legault, though. E i like the progression of it all~

Look forward to the next chapter soon x3
Captain Morgan's Girl chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Finally! Yay! Can't wait for the next part.
RianneHime's LurkyGhost chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I do enjoy me some Legault/Heath goodness! Update soon!