Reviews for Not the Final Goodbye
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
this was a well written story. i love midna/link pairing. the last part of thee story where he kisses her was my favorite. grammer wise i saw no errors. also good job on your descriptions they were done quite well. hope you keep up the good work.
iPod Junkie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
BRAVO! *claps maniacly* BRAVO! Thi was amazing! I actually cried a little! Yay! Could you please tell me what song that was? Loved it!
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Ook! This was a crazy sort of yet funny, angsty...nevermind. I loved this story and it's great for your first fic! My was cheezy, I thought lol! But seriously great job and fav.!

P.s- I have nothing against men crying, but I think Link (that rhymes lol!) did a little too much crying but still great story
roflmort chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Your NOT that great of a writer!

This was awesome! I loved it so much.

Great work.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
definitely not trash. it was great! huge though _
Kishoto chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
KEEP IT LONG LIKE THIS! I LOVE LONG STORIES!
Plaguewalker chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Great,very well done! quick question. is this a oneshot?
Silver-WindScar chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Awesome story. There were a few confusing parts, such as some sentences that I had to reread a few times to get them straight, But I PULLED IT OFF! For THE longest oneshot I've ever read, it gets a nine. My scale is one to ten. You get a nine because I got confused... Well, okay, nine and sixty-three/sixty-fourths. XD
zadethra chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This is obviously not trash! This, in the matter of fact, is now one of my favorties.
Mr. Lefty chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Keep the flames to a minimum? Are you kidding me? I can't imagine anyone who isn't some sort of sadist flaming this fic. I quite enjoyed your rather Hawthornian writing style, though I can't say a chapter partitioning wouldn't be good for those of us with shorter attention spans. :)

I did notice that you may have misused the word "promiscuous" in your initial description of Midna - or it may have been intentional, though Midna's not someone I imagine sleeping around. ;) Anyway, I look forward to seeing what else you may pen in the near future.
tikitikirevenge chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
To be honest, I think it's wonderful as it is. You have excellent pacing and diction and tone, and more importantly, you manage to write coherently and readably (something which seems to be quite difficult to sustain for any length).

My two major complaints/criticisms, then, are more matters of personal opinion and taste than anything else, so consider them (or don't) as you please:

1) I don't like songfics, both on principle and in practice. In this story's case, though, they're so far spread-out that they're not intrusive... more like interludes or anything. Actually, this isn't really a criticism, after all...

2) Your wording occasionally feels a little bit pretentious (for lack of a better term) - as if you're going out of your way to pack in as many descriptive terms and metaphors into every sentence as possible. For me, it only really stood out once or twice, but it's worth noting, because unneccessarily complicated language could alienate readers.

Anyway, great story. I enjoyed it from start to finish.
tandem chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
A) You really /are/ a great -wonderful- writer. B) This was so teriffic. The characters were in, and I just really adored all of it.

If you decide to make it a multi-chapter, I'll keep an eye out~