Reviews for Chains
The Timmynator chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
A sword through the stomach is not immediately fatal, and can be survived. In fact, if one is stabbed in the abdomen the stomach or intestines is the best place for the injury. One can survive with a hole in these organs for a short while.
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
From what the Word of God has shown us (technical term), Keidran do often wear loincloths or something along those lines. From observable evidence, however, it seems to be optional. Maybe dress codes differ from tribe to tribe.
gatejumper-13 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Love the story. Some mess your characters in can't wait to see how he survives and/or gets away.
xeno chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
last time I checked, the Keidran did not have that kind of tech..
rogue chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i've read the main story and this is a nice addition

keep it up
huffman8 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Cool I've been looking for a Two Kinds fanfic. Please continue this.
Ytin chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
I didn't think there'd be a Twokinds story on . I have to admit, though.. This is really, really good. I can't wait to see what happens when Dranz wakes up.

Keep up the good work!
bhomer2 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
UPDATE.
doomerbob chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
HOLY CRAP!

I took another look at your story since it was so good, and i realized that I was wrong YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR!

Any way its still as good as it was the first time and PLEASE DEAR GOD UPDATE ALREADY!
TheCakeIzALie chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh my god this is the best thing I have ever read...The only one that is original that you have is Trace. But all in all this is the best ever, make another chapter please!
doomerbob chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
So far this story is really good and well writen, also it shocked me to not see any mistakes at all...

However i did not like to see that you haven't updated in almost a month. But i can understand why, i takes a while to get a chapter this well polished.

Can't wait for your next update!
skinandbones chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
This is going to be good!
Tyrammafar chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Awesome...

Saw no errors at all, so I guess you went over it a few times before posting. This is a great story, and you should submit it to the TwoKinds forum as well, if just to impress other fans. There aren't many here, unfortunately...

ten out of ten.

Nice work, bro, nice work; noy many get higher than a five.
Tyrammafar chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow, Tom would be proud. Well, that was entertaining, but you really need to update soon. In the meantime, I can at least write my own...I've always been good at the strange, two different races romances, so I can start there.

Been looking for a TwoKinds story for some time now, and finally found one. And only one...wow, you would think people would take advantage of this section.
happyguy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
thank you, i have been trying to find something on twokinds for a while, please update soon. :}