Reviews for Can't Say We Didn't Try
bohrium chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
So wasn't expecting it to morph into my OTP. Nice.
Melon-Potter chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I don't usually review until the end, but i just had to stop and say how much i love this story! I would have laughed out loud numerous times during the past chapter had it not been for me reading this at 3:32am... Well done!
Melon-Potter chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
bouncy 72 chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Oh wow... I almost feel on the verge of tears that this delightful story is over. I laughed myself silly over some parts. Your characters were brilliant& so endeering. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome fic with us :)
FakeFortune chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
so confusingly awesome!
madyashiefan chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
hehe damn thtas funny.. good ending! :P
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 14 . 10/31/2006
very cute...
lerabird chapter 14 . 5/15/2006
absofuckinglutely awesome! that was so cute! I was laughing so hard that my teacher came over to make sure I was woking *coughyeahrightcough* I was really mad when Draco decided that he liked Justin cause he was going to break up Harry and Justin bu then Hary and Seamus liked each other and it all worked out! YAY!
Fate chapter 14 . 5/4/2006
*cackles!*

Brilliant!

I just loved this, and was laughing the whole way through!
Penguin Steps chapter 14 . 4/27/2006
hey! forgot to review bfor- loved the twist of Draco/Justin andthe others. was the best way to go;-) the dancing scene was, ahem, Hot *grin*
AmeliaMC chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
That was bloody brilliant, I never thought about Justin/Draco but it's adorable, in an 'ohmygod somebody really cute is being raped by a big bad Slytherin' sort of way xD Great fic.
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Finally able to add this story to my C2 archive. Yay!
B Madden chapter 14 . 3/16/2005
This whole story was just completely adorable! I loved it! ]

Great twist. I read this fully expecting Harry and Justin to get together. Nice way of surprising the reader. ]

~B~
molly chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
i love this fanfic. you should definitly continue
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 14 . 8/25/2004
Excellent story! I loved this! It is so cool! Dean and Neville? Wow, that was so cool! Justin and Draco were awesome, and Seamus and Harry were so friken adorable!