Reviews for Reading Between The Lines
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 5/4
This was amazing! I laughed at the last part, and it was so perfectly fluffy!
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 4/1
Aww, Love this ending. They need a reunion! Nicely done, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Yozin Bozin chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
One of the better AAML one shots I've read. Not all that fluffy and everyone stayed in character.
PokemonTrainerClara chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You made me scream, die, come back to live, and scream inside! Amazing job!
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The bolded dialogue had initially bothered me, but...god, this was just so much fun to read! It was funny, and that last part was so cute!
Mewsea chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow. The writing in this is just amazing. It took my breath away. I just absolutely love it. There's just one little teensy-tiny problem, as I sure you're already aware: you really shouldn't put the dialogue in bold letters like that, it makes it somewhat difficult for the reader to read, if you want my opinion.
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Gosh, I read this story years ago, and I just searched for it again, because I remembered loving it. Unlike a lot of the stories that I've done that same thing with, this one really was as good as my 12-year-old self thought it was. This story is so cute, and so original; I really love it. I don't even know how to explain how perfect it is. Just everything makes sense, and it as a cute little bit of romance, but is still believable for the characters. Perhaps a little bit of the writing is too flowery. Too many adjectives getting in the way. But besides that, I think it's a great oneshot.
Melody chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I enjoyed it pretty much. Very original :)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
AngelofLight95 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was great ! really loved reading it :)
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was sweet I liked it you should defiantly write a sequel though!
Shuutastic chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Haha... that waws funny. A little short and hastened, but funny and enjoyable. Nice job.
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, that was so sweet and well written! I really loved it, Ash and Misty make such a cute couple! You really are an amazing writer, the idea of Misty writing down all her experiences from traveling with Ash and wanting to get them published was pure genius. And the ending when Ash confessed his feelings to her over the phone (well... almost) was absolutely perfect! Brilliant work, this one is going in my favourites!
me chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
luv it! u r such an awesome possum writer!keep it up!: )
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »