Reviews for Reading Between The Lines
BROVO!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Today's Thursday.
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This was amazing! I laughed at the last part, and it was so perfectly fluffy!
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Aww, Love this ending. They need a reunion! Nicely done, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
CUUUUUTE :3
Yozin Bozin chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
One of the better AAML one shots I've read. Not all that fluffy and everyone stayed in character.
PokemonTrainerClara chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You made me scream, die, come back to live, and scream inside! Amazing job!
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The bolded dialogue had initially bothered me, but...god, this was just so much fun to read! It was funny, and that last part was so cute!
Mewsea chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow. The writing in this is just amazing. It took my breath away. I just absolutely love it. There's just one little teensy-tiny problem, as I sure you're already aware: you really shouldn't put the dialogue in bold letters like that, it makes it somewhat difficult for the reader to read, if you want my opinion.
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Gosh, I read this story years ago, and I just searched for it again, because I remembered loving it. Unlike a lot of the stories that I've done that same thing with, this one really was as good as my 12-year-old self thought it was. This story is so cute, and so original; I really love it. I don't even know how to explain how perfect it is. Just everything makes sense, and it as a cute little bit of romance, but is still believable for the characters. Perhaps a little bit of the writing is too flowery. Too many adjectives getting in the way. But besides that, I think it's a great oneshot.
Melody chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I enjoyed it pretty much. Very original :)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
AngelofLight95 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was great ! really loved reading it :)
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was sweet I liked it you should defiantly write a sequel though!
Shuutastic chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Haha... that waws funny. A little short and hastened, but funny and enjoyable. Nice job.