Reviews for Halo
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think this is done very well. I hated 'The Letter' as a kid, but now that I'm older I can realistically see how this can happen, though I still believe the method was unrealistic for the character, but I LOVE this. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great work, love the originality in the story, and how Kim make her choice like a mature adult.
Purple Strobe chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
SLUT! j/k...It was really nice. I loved the line that you put in about her friends finding out who she really was; with flaws. It was great! Everyone saw her as a perfect statue, yet she DID indeed have imperfections to her. Nicely put. I couldn't help it smile having your OC for Tommy being Nikki, and your OC for Kimberly being Nick. lol. I just thought I'd mention what was going through my head at the time of reading the fic. Oh, and having you mention that it was long awaited (the kiss I mean) was quality. It's as if she didn't break Tommy's heart until she was sure that that's what she really wanted. Very mature for a teenager. Kind of gives the letter explanation a huge breath of fresh air. Great One-Shot.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Very well done. The inner honesty Kim exhibits as well as the thoughtful feelings she has toward Tommy and knowing that she has to be honest with herself as well shines through nicely. As a diehard TK shipper I enjoyed this short piece a great deal. It was mature and bittersweet. Good job.
CoopCooper chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I've never really liked any of the fics about how Tommy and Kim are still obsessed with each other and how they want to get married, blah, blah, blah, and I like the light you shone on the subject. Besides one VERY minor grammar error (a very common one, too, that I make all the time), the story was nearly flawless. You are a very talented writer and I hope to see more stuff from you soon.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wonderful Zeo. Very realistic, and well written. Kim isn't perfect, and this fic shows just how human she is. Ignore anybody who flames, or apparently, spams. :)
BloodRedRanger chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Good, realistic approach on the letter situation. I love Tommy and Kimberly together, but I don't try to deny that the breakup happened, either. No one's perfect, though, and this was a good look on why Kimberly made that choice. Good work!
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I think it was realistic and well-done. Any thinking, mature person wouldn't flame. It'd make no sense. Growing up is a part of life. Preferring a couple doesn't mean that they're meant for each other or whatever. Hopefully, ppl will realize that. Anyway, I liked it and think you did a nice job, ZP. :)