Reviews for His Motivation
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/14
Thank you for writing a strong and well match Ginny for Harry
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is a different type of story for sure, especially with the 'harry is permanently hurt/changed' ending but it's a breath of fresh air, not predictable. It was a nice read. Love H&G as usual! You always write them so well!
Tomon chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is really something new. Not really 100% okay but alive and kicking. And with a wife that love him above all else :) That's not such a bad life. Nice story
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You like writing a strong Ginny which is fun to read, and makes much more sense for a match with Harry. Harry's damage and the solution is definitely innovative - though I'm surprised that he integrated the separate memories/personalities without more side effects...

Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is a really good story. A real good example of real life trama and a fight back to living again. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
Aalens chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
It is good to read a fic that develops Ginny's character so well, so satisfyingly, as you have here. Thank you, this was a most enjoyable story.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I think this happy ending is true in a way we don't often see, and often authors write as if magic can fix everything. Canon Moody shows us that fallacy, and a recovery from a headinjury that's realistic in it's own way, is an interesting read.
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very original story!

Very well thought out too!

I like the therapy that finally seemed to 'work'.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really liked the unique (well, I still haven't seen one similar) ending to this fic.

Ginny's character is a little Mary-Sue ish. Willing to spend so much time with Harry, and to try to heal him. I think it's more the fact it's a oneshot, if you expanded it you'd have time to detail times when Ginny struggled with the burden or crying it out.

Don't get me wrong, her character is very strong, and great, (Her verbal sparring with Molly was delightful), just a little unrealistic.

I liked the thin plot line, being mostly a prelude to the ending. It could be more emotional, especially with the Quartet reliving a lot of past memories, and watching as Harry gradually recovered.

One thing I felt was very in-character was the whole hospital bit, and Ginny not leaving his side. It's something I think she would do, especially with the threat of Voldemort gone. The fact that they're still alive, defeaters of Voldemort, would want Ginny to constantly reassure herself it wasn't a dream.

It's a very thoughtful oneshot, and very well written.

Great Work! :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Read marker.
fred2008 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
wow, keep up the work.
bookaholic-au chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
First thing, this is only the second story I've seen like this, but the first I've enjoyed. Your characters have more depth which is essential for a non-happily-ever-after story, they are not shallow and happy just as they are not shallow and unhappy, their plodding along, happily and realitically.
Jimm chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Nice story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was different, for sure. Good characters through out. I was kind of hoping Snape would be sqibasized. lol

It was a good ending.
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That's really interesting. I'm not sure that "giving" someone one's memories could really bring enough of yourself back, unless it sort of unlocked your own memory. (Why, yes, I am arguing a fictional concept.) But I still liked it. Ginny's devotion was touching, and yes, this story is unique.