Reviews for The Devil's Advocate
Imnotdumb chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
aww, r u still planning on continuing this?
rukaru-romance.passion chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I haven't read Daffodil yet...O.O

Well, this is really good! Very interesting! I wonder how Ruka and Hotaru died. Why does Yukiko blame all three of the Hyuuga family? O.O.

Love that line, you know, this one: Shirou, who had moved forward to look at the stranger clearer, saw a girl with long hair the color of spun gold, exotic eyes the color of amethysts and the killing intent in her eyes as she said calmly, "My name is Nogi Yukiko and you will die for the deaths of my parents."

Oh, and this line, 'Because they killed Imai Hotaru and Nogi Ruka.', in my weird, twisted mind, sounded...CUTE. O.O. Maybe it's the fact that both of their names are there. x)

I'm so glad I finally reviewed this. WHEW.

~ruk ru-r0m nc3.p $$i0n (Pfft, short review. x))
Permanent Violet chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I agree with ya, Yukiko, Whoever killed Ruka-pyon shall die.
nimbuspixies chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

come on...this is torturous...i wanna find out how hotaru and ruka died...and why yukiko blames it on mikan, natsume and shirou...update!
xXBlackTenshiXx chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
oh please please PLEASE update! it cant just end like this. it was getting interesting too!
yamajoANT chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this is nice!please continue!
kirei31 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
please update soon! _
Fiction C9 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Are you going to continue?

It's really interesting,the description's good, but the sentences are a bit too long and confusing.
yan.mango chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! You have a very interesting plot there... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
nya~

i wonder how hotaru and ruka died...

pls update as fast as you can!

can't wait for the next chappie..._
love.angel.smile chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
is this going to be continued? please continue it even though it has been a long time.
Iris chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Amazing! Like all your stories are ! All I can say is - update and complete .
A Sad Fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I really like your stories. They're really original and interesting.

I wish you'd update more often and not stop writing. I know writting gets annoying after a while but PLEASE finnish this and your other fics.

There's nothing worse for me than an unfinished fic that I really loved.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR AND COOKIES ON TOP finish this fiction.
sweetswirlypop chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Nice and interesting plot. I'm excited to see how the plot will unfold. I already have a guess though on what happened. My guess is that the Academy, or Persona, killed Ruka and Hotaru because they finally discovered that they helped Natsume and Mikan escape, and that they are now using Yukiko as a tool to get their revenge. Well, that's it for my speculations.

I also imagine that Yukiko may (or may not -.-") be an Alice like her parents. And Shirou too! That'd be interesting. Update soon! _
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Interesting and mysterious. Do continue.