Reviews for Cat's Paw
Anonimo chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Muy interesante. pero el nombre de Catwoman es: Selina .

No Selena, corrige eso.
Naga chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
*speechless*

Oh wow... I don't know where to begin, the vignettes struck at things deep inside that hurts bad, but also so good. I'm amazed at how much the depth of your perception here, and how you've imbued each of the characters, from minor to major, with lines that cut like razor and gave them depth and reality. The best ones, and this came as a surprise to me, is Clayface and Catwoman, followed by Bruce (a surprise because I adored Bruce and Tim and stories involving them would usually attract me first). I have forgotten that Clayface used to be an actor. The repetition here of how he wished he had known of the name behind the mask brought that to the fore and, ironically, brought forth the almost forgotten humanity in a character that too often (in the movies and in "Hush" itself) being portrayed as inhuman. Catwoman's stark insight, earned through a harsh life that was brilliantly illustrated through a series of short sentences, was superb as well. And Bruce, well, this is a very unique way of looking at the difference between him and Hush.

Bravo, this is a great piece of writing, hope you will be inspired to write more of the DCU and the Dark Knight in the future :)
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Yes, that was indeed a nice wrap-up. Good touch, ending with Bruce's point of view. In the end, that's the guy we want to see right? And, may I say, I do think you got the spirit of "Hush", or at least the good things about this arc. I must say I agree with most of your ideias in here.

Good work, and a well writen one. Please, keep writing about Batman, and you'll always have me as a reader.
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
Like the story. You know, I'm a big fan of the "Hush" arc myself (it has problems, sure, but it's full of good moments, mostly, in my opinion, with the Batman/Catwoman pair).

I enjoyed your chapter about Tim very much. Very into character, or at least very similar to my personal view of Tim. It's a especially good chapter.

Now, I must tell you that you spelled Catwoman's name wrong... Selina, and you were writing it as Selena. Just a remark. I dont want to be picky, but someone has to say it, right?

All and all, it's a good story, and I like your style. You're doing great.
Makota chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
I LOVE this fic. The writing and the characters are spot on. That's very refreshing in a fic.

Wonderful job and I can easily say that I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
RedJester chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
I liked how you captured the tryst between these three characters. You captured the personalities to a tee and for a newbie, you have talent! Good job!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Wow, only 15 and you wrote this? I like it! Hush is a marvelous story and you did an excellent job expounding on it a little more!
Makota chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow! It's a rarity to see such a well-written piece. Well done! I very much look forward to the next chapter.