Reviews for Flowers For Kagome: Arigato Domo Miko Kagome
Roni-chan chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I really loved this story (God knows why I love angst-ish stories this much), as well as Flowers for Kagome. I've read almost all of your InuYasha stories, I think I'll write you a full review as soon as I'm finished with them all.

And, remember, I translated some of your stories, so you may as well get the reviews I got for them translated back for you. :)

Just for the notice: beloved is "koishii", not "kioshii", and thank you very much is also "domo arigatou" instead of "arigato domo".

Yours,

Roni-chan
Kaiya-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
i thought it was going to be fluffy that she saved. there certainly was as you called it 'a holy shit moment'. this is very good and very sad.
Lady Callista chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Hi there. That was a very beautiful story, sad, but very well written. I enjoyed your characterizations a great deal, you made all of the characters very believable.

I do have a question for you though. I'm wondering where you found the word "Kioshii," because it's not in my Japanese dictionary. Did you mean to use "koishii?" Because that word does mean beloved, the root of "koi" is love.

Again, great story, actually I've loved all of your stories that I've read so far.

~Callie
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Good story
Emerald Amethyst chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
had me in tears, just like the original. I loved the twist of it being Jaken, I was so sure it was going to be Sesshomaru, so that was a bit of a "woah" moment, but it was sweet. That really is something Kagome would do too; going back for someone, regardless of how they may have treated her in the past. Awesome job, once again! :)
Lemons246 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I...I...loved it! *Crys*
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Very nice, make more!
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Wow. I thought it was Sesshoumaru. You definitely had me fooled. I suppose...that's a good thing.

I really never expected Jaken. Heh, time the ol' man got some love, huh? And Shippou too.

Guess everybody else died, right? Hm... it was time for them to go anyways. lol.

I liked how you dissed the word Western "demon" meaning. It's true. ;P And you are right about "youkai" meaning. It means "animal spirit". The Korean version is "youkwe" and it means the same thing. lol. :P

Yideungbyung Kim
InuyashasChic612 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wah! now i really am crying! thats so sweet! poor inu, poor kag, poor mir, poor san, poor shippo!
Solar Saraiyu chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Those stories were beautiful, they almost made me cry.
AnimeGirls9194 chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
all i can say s that was so sad...but well written and i am surprised that it was Jaken but then again it makes sense..good job.

-Ai
oldestmaiden chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
OH, that was so sad, ters falling down the cheeks so you can't read clear sad.
Sutemi chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
I loved the rewrite. I always get sad when it says Sango died of pneumonia and Miroku died of a broken heart a few months after. It is so sad I almost cry, almost. But yeah I loved it. Bye.
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was a beautiful and touching story. I half expected it to be Kouga or Sesshomaru was who Kagome was checking on, but never guessed it was Jaken. Well, that's cool that she did. But anyways, that was a wonderful story,.
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Tears. Hurt, my throat is sore from holding back the tears. I always thought it would be good to hear the words before you die