Reviews for SideTrekked: To Boldly Go
Ved17 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Simply brilliant.
Taechunsa chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Loved the reference to "The Wrath of Khan". I also love it when authors realize that Ron is so beyond any bully in fighting ability that it isn't even funny.

Excellent work.
Taechunsa chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
"Damn those ambush kisses." ROFLMAO!

This is great.
Taechunsa chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Okay. This story is a riot. I absolutely love it, and it is pretty original.

Excellent work.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
A different, funny, and well crafted story on the workings on one Ronald Stoppable. Meshing Star Trek and the thought processes of Ron is an excellent idea. Yes Ron is smarter, faster and more adept than most people realize.
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Bet you thought I'd given up on you, huh? Wrong! Another great little chapter obviously building to a 'big' night for Ron. Pressing onward!
James W chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Dang, I cannot wait for the sequel :)
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Like the commentary. Always interesting to see what writers have on their minds. Can't wait to get back to see what's happening in the 'talent' portion of the Miss Middleton Lair Pageant.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
Some really great stuff. "Flippy Pages" was the best. That boy is so much smarter than anyone realizes, and you have a good explanation. Like the previews as well.
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Wow! What is there not to like? Great one, pulling in Dexter. The whole sitch with the date (who on board could concentrate on anything else once Kim made the anatomical joke?) The Drakken rant was perfect, and Shego. Is there any incarnation in which she doesn't steal the show?

Now Ron has become a battlefield? Oh gods!
UncleFester84 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Oh... my GOD!
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Oh, you DID NOT end this one with that kind of a cliffhanger! Too bad, but if you did I wish you would revisit this one sometimes in the future.

Now as for a review of this chapter, in the words of the meathead the helmsman, "This I can do".

Your mix of dialog, action, and switching back and forth between Ron and the gang and the crew of The Ron, was just so incredibly hilarious to follow as each set of characters interacted. Felix had some great biting sarcastic moments with Ron's wilting under Kim's steel melting advances towards her BF! Monique also was a hoot as she was getting her little slips in on the boy and his GF. Kim was true to form as the hero/GF to our sandbagging hero/BF. Point of clarity here: So Haupt has been keeping Ron's secretly held intelligence from view all along (didn't want to get Ron dissected? Hm.) Drakken was as goofy as ever; I did like what you had him do with the gloating ballet he performed.. As for Shego, wasn't sure she was going to attack THAT way in the end, but this alone should make for a sequel with the three of them all by itself! At first I wasn't sure who Kim & Ron's ride was, but Dee-Dee helped me with that one. As for him yelling at Ron about the button: 'Blonde is as Blonde does'!

As for the crew of The Ron. What can I say? I'm just laughing so hard just thinking about how they went about their mission of having their 'starship' cruise through the depths of Ron's universe. What a wacky crew indeed. The mix of starship activity, crew conversation during the action or downtime was just too funny. I sometimes found myself almost on the floor laughing from their starship protocol dealing with things going on 'outside the hull' of The Ron.

With the crisis narrowly averted with Kim of Ron's ogling the Shego's nearly shield less hull, Ron is now in more danger from his GF than the previous event. Now a 'member' (if you will) of the crew of The Ron is about to report for a duty that may get him, in this order from Shego & Kim, gleefully roasted, then furiously pounded into ground meat, and you're going to end it here! Ahh, noo, not that!

Well, anyway, enjoyed this one so much and hope to see more of your work in the near future!

CB73
spectre666 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
LOL, poor Ron, when Kim sees his flags flying, it's "all hands abandon ship"! Do you remember the toon where the teenager turns in to a monster, Katie? I think the Ron is about to see a reenactment. :P Good work on Monique and Felix. Mo' is having way too much vicarious fun with this one. Oh, well, one good point, when the SS Ron is scuttled, Sophia can return to her prior assignment. (G)

Spectre
Meca Vegeta chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
bum bum bum!
DuffKilliganFan chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
Okay, remember what I said earlier to men always giving into women? That rule doesn't count unless she is your wife/girlfriend. If Ron is smart, he will be imagining the nastiest things availible. He'll be thinking of the cafeteria lady nude, he'll have Barkin in a bikini- let's just hope it doesn't get to the point he has to imagine... no, I can't say it. Paris Hilton! (Son of a...)

What? She has a gross orange tan, is way, way, way, WAY too damn skinny, and her hair is the colour of undiluted bleach.

I am curious as to the creature that is described as looking like a daemon from the foulest pits of hell has to do with Ron's... I'm not saying it, it's implied.

Honestly, sounds like a daemonic cultist of some sort.

Ron's spine should have stayed where it belongs... the lower backside! (Heh, heh, heh, I am so funny when I'm exhausted...)

I don't know how he's going to survive this one. With that unforunate indicator down south, Kim may decide on not giving him his "reward" (I'm amazed she hasn't yet tried to get him in the hallways, she seems so... (IMPLIED!)) and skip straight to the "Ripping spine out a** sideways" stage.

I hope/pray/ sacrifice to Quetzocoatl that there's another chapter soon.

As always, your friend from the Great White North, eh?

Cheers,