Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
RavenMerc chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
*giggles helplessly* Poor, poor Sammy. What I wouldn't give to actually see it. Bet he blushes ALL over. *BG* Hopefully he does know not to operate his laptop while it's actually in his lap. Its not good for the future of the Winchester clan. ;-)
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh, dear, what's Dean done?

*!*

Oh, he didn't, did he? It's not a nudist resort is it? *giggle* Off to chapter 2 to see if I'm right. Poor Sammy. Heh.
Lilwazzabug chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Ha! A fun little story with possession, Meg, visions, and naked!Dean...-nods- Awesome:D
Lilwazzabug chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Oh dearie dear -Is highly amused- I can't stop giggling:D
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Done :o)

I really had fun reading this! It definitely brightened my otherwise rather boring day. But now that I have the image a naked Dean playing beach volleyball in my head how am I supposed to concentrate?
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Is ther aconnection between the cursed letter opener and the demon? What was is doing there in the first place? I mean, not that demons seem to need a reason to go after them, but still. I really do need to watch BUABS rather sooner than later, don't I?
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Grr, do you *have* to end on cliffhangers? How am I supposed to get any work done this way? Ok, I can do it... turning away now. But not for long I'm afraid.
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
*snigger*

Poor Sam! I really feel for him... I'd so be hiding behind my laptop case as well if I had been draged there. But it's funny as hell!
Debbie C chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
I loved this story! You're comments sound like you think you are long winded, but I think your pace is just right. Your plots are well thought out and I loved the demon reveal in this story. I was not expecting that... I love to be caught by surprise. Thanks!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hey that was good. can you write a sam fic where he has a really bad cold or the flu? i would really love to read that :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
lol, the story about how this fic came about was funneh :p

awesome that you would write a fic based on something your friend said :)

and im suprised at how great a job you did considering it all had to be based at a nudist colony lol :p

yay for evil posessions and things, i liked it :D

i loved the light heartedness of this fic, even with your added evil deamon.

your writing style is very cool and fits into the supernatural world perfectly :D

kudos!

XsarahX
Kelly chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Absolutely loved it. Is there no end to your witty writing ability? Poor poor Sammy but how funny! x
duckllingswan chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
this was a great story. it had action, comedy. it was just all around good.

awsome job! ]
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
LOL your friend is officially my BFF xD

great story! I liked the ending. They should do something like this on the actual TV show.
Kaewi chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Excellent ending! Laurie was a really good character, and even Gretchen was fun to read. Can't wait for your next story D
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »