Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
RavenMerc chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Oh, dear. Nothing ever seems to go easy for the boys, does it? So is the possessor someone/thing we know, or just one of the random demons from the pit?

I meant to say earlier, but I was too busy giggling about the whole nudest angle (actually, I'm kinda right there with Sammy about that) to say how well and natural the boys' "voices" are in this fic. Nice job!
RavenMerc chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
*giggles helplessly* Poor, poor Sammy. What I wouldn't give to actually see it. Bet he blushes ALL over. *BG* Hopefully he does know not to operate his laptop while it's actually in his lap. Its not good for the future of the Winchester clan. ;-)
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh, dear, what's Dean done?

Oh, he didn't, did he? It's not a nudist resort is it? *giggle* Off to chapter 2 to see if I'm right. Poor Sammy. Heh.
Lilwazzabug chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Ha! A fun little story with possession, Meg, visions, and naked!Dean...-nods- Awesome:D
Lilwazzabug chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Oh dearie dear -Is highly amused- I can't stop giggling:D
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Done :o)

I really had fun reading this! It definitely brightened my otherwise rather boring day. But now that I have the image a naked Dean playing beach volleyball in my head how am I supposed to concentrate?
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Is ther aconnection between the cursed letter opener and the demon? What was is doing there in the first place? I mean, not that demons seem to need a reason to go after them, but still. I really do need to watch BUABS rather sooner than later, don't I?
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Grr, do you *have* to end on cliffhangers? How am I supposed to get any work done this way? Ok, I can do it... turning away now. But not for long I'm afraid.
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/27/2008

Poor Sam! I really feel for him... I'd so be hiding behind my laptop case as well if I had been draged there. But it's funny as hell!
Debbie C chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
I loved this story! You're comments sound like you think you are long winded, but I think your pace is just right. Your plots are well thought out and I loved the demon reveal in this story. I was not expecting that... I love to be caught by surprise. Thanks!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hey that was good. can you write a sam fic where he has a really bad cold or the flu? i would really love to read that :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
lol, the story about how this fic came about was funneh :p

awesome that you would write a fic based on something your friend said :)

and im suprised at how great a job you did considering it all had to be based at a nudist colony lol :p

yay for evil posessions and things, i liked it :D

i loved the light heartedness of this fic, even with your added evil deamon.

your writing style is very cool and fits into the supernatural world perfectly :D

Kelly chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Absolutely loved it. Is there no end to your witty writing ability? Poor poor Sammy but how funny! x
duckllingswan chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
this was a great story. it had action, comedy. it was just all around good.

awsome job! ]
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
LOL your friend is officially my BFF xD

great story! I liked the ending. They should do something like this on the actual TV show.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »