Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Kaewi chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Excellent ending! Laurie was a really good character, and even Gretchen was fun to read. Can't wait for your next story D
Nessie chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Wonderful ending. I kind of knew that Dean would get something. And nice imagination...Sammy in the tub:)
Nana56 chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
The whole thing was really good and the ride was excellent!

Thanks for sharing with us!
carocali chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Fun story! Too bad we didn't see Sam coming out of the hot tub. :D That will certainly teach us to be careful what we wish for. (no, please, PLEASE, DON'T let Sam come out all wet from the tub - no PLEASE - god, I'm sick and wrong!)

I enjoyed your take on this! Thanks for sharing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! Sam got to relax and talk about some things he needed to talk about with Laurie and Dean just outright had him some fun! The ending couldnt have been better!
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Hey great story ! I'm so glad I decided to go looking for the new chapters myself when I hadn't received any alerts as of late. Thanks for the read.
Linnie McCary chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
I enjoyed this from beginning to end-it traveled fast and lightly, with a goodly amount of banging the boys around, and plenty of humor. Thanks!
SciFiNutTX chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Really interesting ending - with possessed Laurie (glad that happened "after") and the cursed object.

Nice job!
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
You have given me the most delightful and yummy images in my head...Dean playing naked volley ball and Sammy taking a bubble bath! You are awesome and my favorite person of the day!

Loved that the story had a happy ending and that Sam got a lecture over the nonsense of his destiny.

Get writing on the next story, need more Dean whumpage or I go through withdrawls!

Amazing story, thank Shar for her fabulous nudist colony idea!
Phx chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Excellent ending, though I have to admit I am so glad that you didn't have Sam and Laurie sleep together. That would have been icky since she's slept with Dean, and I was starting to worry...

I forgot to mention that I really liked the way you worked in Sam's possession and how he and Dean had never really talked about how Sam felt about it - particularly the feeling of being violated. I had been hoping that he and Dean would actually talk about it - I am a sucker for a nice brotherly scene though I know Dean hates them - although I get that Laurie would understand much better :)

You know the only thing I never get - and I hope you don't mind me wondering about it in this review, but when I was reading about Dean's delimna about Gretchen AND Laurie (which made me laugh by the way - so Dean), I started to wonder why Sam never seems to have that problem. He is, in my opinion which might not be shared, as damn good looking as Dean - plus he has those vulnerable 'take care of me' green eyes - yet I have never read anyone write about Sam having girls pretty much throwing themselves at him, like they do with Dean. Are they blind? LOL! It would be pretty much out of character for him to take them up on their interest of course, but I just can't imagine that girls don't find him fine too... Hm...

Anyways - it was a nice read.

Phoenix
Wysawyg chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Yey. I love this fic. I liked the nod to the anti-possession charms and I'm glad we didn't get Possessed!Dean versus Sam. Kinda curious about which one of the YED's many kids that particular demon was!

Darn those cursed letter openers! Looking forward to the final part!
Nessie chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Another great chapter. I really loved it. Cant wait to read your next chapter even when it is the last one...!
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Loved the chapter, hurt Dean rules!

Interesting little twist there with the demon offering Sam info to save Dean, that would be a great story line to pursue.

Awesome writing as always, extra scooby snack for you since you rock!

Update soon, can't wait for the ending!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Awesome chapter! Good thing Sam had the vision so he didn't walk into a trap. I look forward to the next chapter! And no, the reviews haven't been working for about 5 days now!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Great chapter! With what went on here, there were so many ways it could have gone and gotten all rambly and muddy and messy, but you kept it clean and to the point. Very good job!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »