Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Phx chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Nice two chapters. Sorry I didn't review the other one. it's been a bad two weeks in my world.

Loved that it was a cursed object though I never saw the twist of Laurie getting possessed.

I had been kinda been hoping for some owiedSam but I guess since he had just recovered from a bad hunt according to the brief flashback, I'll just have to get over it :P
carocali chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Well, I didn't see that coming! Another of Meg's evil siblings? And a cursed object! How fun! I love that Sam had the vision to save himself, and Dean! Bout time!

You could keep them there another week, sunbathing, etc as the ladies try to make nice with the nekked boys. :D Okay, that's just my way of saying 'shirtless please!'

Fun stuff!

:D

Caroline
carocali chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Oh no! Not Laurie!

I love that Dean's first instinct is Sam - always Sam. And what a great pick up that she said 'saving.' Even though he's attracted to this girl with the downstairs brain, the upstairs one is still in high gear. However, what will that mean as the black eyes meet his.

Sammy to the rescue?

And what's with the garden gnomes...

:D

Caroline
Nana56 chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Aha! Sumpin's up w' Laurie! When her eyes darkened, did they go black? Very interesting development! Very good chapter!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Evil Woman!

I cant believe you'd be so mean! Leaving me on a cliffhanger! Bully! Laurie's so up to something, and oh... ARGH! Wanna know! *gasp I'm... *chokes dying! Curiosity and all that! Come on! Pretty please? Get writing! I can send you my magic decoder ring if it'll help?
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Wow, totally didn't see that coming, posessed Laurie, very interesting...what's she going to do with Dean, now you've got me worried...well at least if we get Dean whumpage, Sammy is still out there to save the day and his brother!

Loved the chapter, you do an amazing job writing the brothers, great banter...and the garden gnomes, hilarious!

Cookies for you (chocolate chip), update soon!
iluvsprntrl chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
excellent twist! loved the update!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
hey great story!

"seeping farting homes" xDD sorry but that line completely made my day

Yeah I loved the twist in the end. What's gonna happen to Sammy?
SciFiNutTX chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Oh - Laurie is possessed? Okay, definitely did not see that one coming! Looking forward to future updates!
duckllingswan chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
uh oh that can't be good.
Wysawyg chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Nice twist, did not see that coming. I figured Dean's suspicion of Laurie was just him being over-protective instead of the older brother intuitive detective skills at work!

Can't wait for the next installment!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Hilarious! I knew that's what it was! OK!

I'm really loving the humor and Sam's discomfort and Dean running out the door of Laurie's room when he realizes that Sam's going to be super pissed at him!

Very well writtena and I'm glad it's more than a one-shot!
Nessie chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Im so glad that the site let you finally update your story!

I really really like this chapter. Its funny and I feel so bad for Sam. I wouldnt mind to meet him in the nudist colony:)

I cant wait for another chapter. I think the story just gets better and better!
mollieclarke chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
great update

plz update soon
duckllingswan chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
hahahaha

the boys at a nudist colony. that's highly amusing. poor sam. all awkward and what not. xD

great chapter.